Are all NRL fanboys deluded like Raider Kid?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Onions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Are all NRL fanboys deluded like Raider Kid?

Post by Onions »

Do they put NRL over as the sport to watch over everything else, despite losing to the AFL?

Do they put NRL over as an indigenous sport, even though it wasn't invented here?

Do they put NRL over as exciting when the scores are lower than everything but Union and Soccer?

Do they put NRL over as the only truly national sport, when the AFL has a bigger presence than they could dream of?

Of course they do, and that's why they're all deluded with Raider Boy leading the charge of misfits who don't know what they're fucking doing!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hmmm interesting stly of post you make Onion.

I follow AFL also but as a league supporter I'll take the onus to answer your questions.

1. No

2. No

3. Yes. Only a fool would ask this question as billions of people worldwide know a 1-0 soccer score can be exciting.

4. No. And I think you ask this question with little knowledge of how big RL is nationally.

So I only answered yes to one of your questions. Makes your last statement look pretty silly, dont you think? :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

No you made yourself look like a fucked up little liar, Queen E!

The answer to every question is "Yes", and to say otherwise is to fuck with the truth! Biggest game nationally? AFL and you fucking know it and won't fucking admit it!! Go play netball, huh?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is for NRL supporters to admit the biggest game nationally is the AFL. The facts are there for everyone to see week after week whether it be crowds, tv/radio ratings or broadcast deals, membership numbers, sponsorship deals etc, etc.. the list goes on. Our poor deluded NRL friends just cannot accpet the reality that the majority of Australians prefer our own indigenous game over a foreign import.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how difficult it is for NRL supporters to admit the biggest game nationally is the AFL. The facts are there for everyone to see week after week whether it be crowds, tv/radio ratings or broadcast deals, membership numbers, sponsorship deals etc, etc.. the list goes on. Our poor deluded NRL friends just cannot accpet the reality that the majority of Australians prefer our own indigenous game over a foreign import.
its the biggest game in the sthn states

for it to be the biggest game nationally
it would have to be bigger then RL in NSW/ACT & QLD too as they are part of said nation

it is not
it is therefore not the biggest code nationally ..
Australia is not like anyother country on earth
our football tastes are quite provincial ....no code dominates on a national basis ... only on a regional basis :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

AFL dominates nationally, dunderhead!! We have presence in every state! What, don't the Swans, Lions and Suns exist? Where are your clubs in South Australia and Western Australia?

AFL in NATIONAL! Live with it if you have the fucking guts, kid!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
AFL dominates nationally, dunderhead!! We have presence in every state! What, don't the Swans, Lions and Suns exist? Where are your clubs in South Australia and Western Australia?

AFL in NATIONAL! Live with it if you have the ******* guts, kid!
is AFL a more popular sport in NSW then Rugby League

be careful how you answer this
try n preserve what miniscule amount of cred you have left :wink:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Onions wrote:
No you made yourself look like a ****** up little liar, Queen E!

The answer to every question is "Yes", and to say otherwise is to **** with the truth! Biggest game nationally? AFL and you ******* know it and won't ******* admit it!! Go play netball, huh?
Holy shmoly, onions I think you better lay off bingeing on ice and crack for a few weeks eh?

So um here you took the onus to answer all the questions of your own post for all people who follow League :lol: . You are a bit psychotic arent you.

Let me enlighten you some more my little crack head. I believe nationally, if you want to talk on that level, in regards to membership, juniors playing the sport, general interest etc etc, that AFL is bigger than League. So I just admitted 'it'.

And btw my netball days are over, but I;m considering another season in Aussie Rules next year. I hope I have some nutbags like yourself marking me :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:

Oh so if something is more popular in New South Wales, it automatically eliminates another sport according to you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

It doesn't matter if your stupid boring sport is more popular in one state!! Even Queen E admitted I was right so how about you wake up and smell the fucking coffee! Your game has NO PRESENCE WHATSOEVER in South Australia and Western Australia! Our game has a BIG PRESENCE in New South Wales and Queensland!!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:

Oh so if something is more popular in New South Wales, it automatically eliminates another sport according to you.

SHUT THE **** UP!!!

It doesn't matter if your stupid boring sport is more popular in one state!! Even Queen E admitted I was right so how about you wake up and smell the ******* coffee! Your game has NO PRESENCE WHATSOEVER in South Australia and Western Australia! Our game has a BIG PRESENCE in New South Wales and Queensland!!
us having a presence in SA & WA
( we'll have one again there soon enough) doesn't mean we're national
it just means we're there

just like your stupid sport having sides up here & in QLD doesn't mean that either

you can even have a big presence up here... I don't think you do
& you are not in the same ballpark for popularity as my sport .... so in fact you are only a major sport in half the Country.. you are only ... the most popular sport in half the country..
as is mine :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

So where are your teams in SA and WA? Fucking DEAD!! Never to rise again!!

TLPG's a fucking moron, but he said that there were 250 odd teams playing AFL in New South Wales!!! Where's that number of teams in your stupid game in that "other half" of the country, hey?

We pull the crowds that you DREAM of! Just fucking admit it instead of being the delusional fuckwit I called you for when I started this thread!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Onions wrote:
So where are your teams in SA and WA? ******* DEAD!! Never to rise again!!
Rugby League tried and failed miserably in SA and WA. The niche Rugby market in Perth now belongs to Rugby Union and the Western Force.
Last edited by Beaussie on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:

TLPG's a ******* moron, but he said that there were 250 odd teams playing AFL in New South Wales!!! Where's that number of teams in your stupid game in that "other half" of the country, hey?

We pull the crowds that you DREAM of! Just ******* admit it instead of being the delusional ******* I called you for when I started this thread!
Never
the Reds will return in 2013............. #-o :?> :roll:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
Onions wrote:
Rugby League tried and failed miserably in SA and WA. The niche Rugby market in Perth now belongs to Rugby Union and the Western Force.
Yes ... thats why the Souths Broncos game in Perth sold out
:roll: :wink: :cool:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

One off game Raider. History has shown us the support for Rugby League is miniscual in WA ultimately resulting in the code closing up shop.