Are all NRL fanboys deluded like Raider Kid?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Onions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Onions »

You first, fuckweed! Both of you come up with something fucking cogent! No one would ever take either of you seriously until then!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dammit #-o

I asked too much. I really thought Onions might have been able to post something which did not appear similar to a grog bog. But alas I think I too set the poor lil vegetable up for failure.

:arrow: Back to you Mark :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Onions

Post by Onions »

You're an inherent fucking failure, Queen E! You never ask enough because you ain't fucking capable!!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Onions wrote:
You're an inherent ******* failure, Queen E! You never ask enough because you ain't ******* capable!!
What the **** are you ****** trying to ****** say you ****** ****** little ***** of a **** . Try and make ****** sence. I ******* know I am ******* asking a lot from your ******* limited ******* ability. We can only ******* hope you ****** at least ******* try.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Onions wrote:
You're an inherent ******* failure, Queen E! You never ask enough because you ain't ******* capable!!
What the **** are you ****** trying to ****** say you ****** ****** little ***** of a **** . Try and make ****** sence. I ******* know I am ******* asking a lot from your ******* limited ******* ability. We can only ******* hope you ****** at least ******* try.
:_<>

Yes, I think this could be the strategy Mark. Nice thinking.

*fingers crossed* he understands and provides a response that is relevant to your questions and thoughts...

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

MarkZZZ wrote:
Onions wrote:
Try what? It's the other fuckwits who aren't trying!! How about you show that you're a true mod and be fucking neutral instead of barking down my throat just because I fucking swear a lot!
MarkZZZ
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by MarkZZZ »

Onions wrote:
How about you show that you're a true mod and be ******* neutral instead of barking down my throat just because I ******* swear a lot!
I am not a ****** ******* moderator on this ******* ****** ********* part of the ******* board I can ******* be as ****** ******* mindless as ******* you here **** ******
Onions

Post by Onions »

So what? You still have a fucking senior position, right? Or are you going to be like TLPG and be a fucking dictator?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I think I've got it! Onion's actually only comprehends either the first few words (or the last few words of a post. Everything in between becomes clouded by his internal rage. He then responds and vommits that internal rage on the page.

Keep it short and sweet with Onions Mark, then you may have good communication.

Please note the entire bracketed part of this post and the majority of other posts he reads which dont begin in favour of his opinion is actually read like this :**** by onions)

Hey Onions, chin up matey :wink:

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

You're fucking nowhere near it, Queen E! Short and sweet or long and whatever it doesn't fucking matter! You're fucking deluded! Good communication can only come if you decide to fucking listen instead of regailing us with your fucked up bullshit about the NRL being the best game in the land! It's not and the fucking numbers prove it!