Stats that Prove the AFL is the No.1 Sport in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
You need reading lessons, Raider Boy! There was a MASSIVE drop! M-A-S-S-I-V-E!
a massive drop yes
but that 2nd NRL game still nearly beat the AFL game ... & it finished after midnight

infact .. I'd say it DID beat the only AFL game last Friday night when the regionals are added
now can you explain how the hell that happened ? :?
Onions
Has thanked: 0

Post by Onions »

It didn't! Double counting makes it fucking invalid!!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Onions wrote:
It didn't! Double counting makes it ******* invalid!!
you mean the same 500K Victorians double counted for AFL telecasts for both Melb & Victorain regional figures

them too ? :| :wink:
gee
the AFL figures are even worse then first thought :?
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Onions wrote:
As noted in the thread that actually is for TV rating - Football TV Ratings Thread (isn't this where you should be talking TV ratings). I called ozTAM today as I am sick you and Beaussies made up stories (don't come up with one of your clever B**lS**t or ****** calls, confirm for yourselves: 61 2 9929 7210).
The response from ozTAM when I asked if there is any duplication of viewer counting bewteen Metro and Regional areas was as follows. There is definite overlap in some areas that can view both regional and Metro channels such as WIN and Nine. However, Metro only counts channel 9 and regional only count WIN etc. So there is no double ups.
Please stop trying to disregard regional viewers because you know they significant lean towards NRL.
Last edited by Dogs on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Beaussie wrote:
No use asking Raider to prove things Onions, haven't you noticed his pattern of constant personal opinion twisted to look like reality. We're not falling for it Raider. Post some facts for once will ya. :roll:
Really interesting that both you and Onion want facts now. When I ask you to back up your statements in thread - Football TV Ratings Thread, the response was a very grown up (I don't have too, I am sure I will see that update disappear pretty quick).

Also of interest, is in that thread both Onion and Beaussie don't reply to any fact provided to them rather disect it into pieces and throw out an opinion of thats wrong or B***S***l. I am not at this stage suggesting the points made in this thread are wrong. But I also do not believe them all to be correct as I like to have information that backs my statements up.

However, it appears that these guys are suggesting that these points are fact as for any of the point to be disregarded, it is a requirement to provide proof that they are incorrect. That is funny when you consider they have been pulled down from the GWS website. Hold on, while I get on the NRL website a grab something that suggest Rugby League is the best game in the world and start a new thread (well done guys laughable again)
Onions

Post by Onions »

Raiderdave wrote:
Onions wrote:
you mean the same 500K Victorians double counted for AFL telecasts for both Melb & Victorain regional figures

them too ? :| :wink:
gee
the AFL figures are even worse then first thought :?
It's NOT 500K dickhead! I told you to prove that and you fucking well haven't like the coward you are!
Onions

Post by Onions »

Dogs wrote:
Onions wrote:
As noted in the thread that actually is for TV rating - Football TV Ratings Thread (isn't this where you should be talking TV ratings). I called ozTAM today as I am sick you and Beaussies made up stories (don't come up with one of your clever B**lS**t or ****** calls, confirm for yourselves: 61 2 9929 7210).
The response from ozTAM when I asked if there is any duplication of viewer counting bewteen Metro and Regional areas was as follows. There is definite overlap in some areas that can view both regional and Metro channels such as WIN and Nine. However, Metro only counts channel 9 and regional only count WIN etc. So there is no double ups.
Please stop trying to disregard regional viewers because you know they significant lean towards NRL.
They lean that way already because they are counted TWICE!! Nine and Win are the SAME FUCKING CHANNEL!!!
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Onions wrote:
Dogs wrote:
Onions wrote:
They lean that way already because they are counted TWICE!! Nine and Win are the SAME ******* CHANNEL!!!
Forget the channel I used. You miss the point, ozTAM the people you use and quote for your 5 City only figures have verbally told me there is no double ups, yet you know better. Lets keep it simple, they suggested that no channel is counted by both Metro and Regional.
Onions

Post by Onions »

And they're fucking LYING!! Hey listen, they claim to be the ONLY bean counters, so ergo they'll protect their lying hides with everything they fucking have!!

Is that simple enough for you, Puppies? Or do I have to fucking spell it out for you??
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Onions wrote:
And they're ******* LYING!! Hey listen, they claim to be the ONLY bean counters, so ergo they'll protect their lying hides with everything they ******* have!!

Is that simple enough for you, Puppies? Or do I have to ******* spell it out for you??
What do they have to protect themselve from a phone call from me for. Here we go again, you have nothing constructive to say, so you go on the attack. Do you even read the correspondance, if ozTAM are lying, you need to forget your double ups and should be more focussed where you get your facts from in the first place. Happy to go through all the blogs and see where you and BEaussie have stated the figures from the so called Liars.
Onions

Post by Onions »

They have to protect themselves from EVERYBODY, fuck wit!! You, me the fucking bed post and God knows who else! The whole system is a fucking CHEAT and they know it! get that through your thick skull if you have the guts or any intellect to recognise the TRUTH of what's fucking going on!!

If you don't want to listen, then fuck you!