Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:13 pm3.2
your dick size ? :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/


cehar5
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun May 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Team: Demons storm
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by cehar5 »

I can see you quoted me truthbomber I've blocked you though so I cannot see. No need to reply to me now.


pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Not a great result last night , never the less another great game of football and yet another arse kicking for the silver medalists :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Gone
Banned
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »



truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:56 am I can see you quoted me truthbomber I've blocked you though so I cannot see. No need to reply to me now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :(/ :(/

paranoid little fumbler , wondering what i said
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:34 pm Not a great result last night , never the less another great game of football and yet another arse kicking for the silver medalists :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:
they'll be some adjustments like there was for the previous 2

around 3.2 Mill will pull it up
not too bad.
9.5 Mill for the series .. also pretty ok.

an outstanding spectacle
at times you didn't know where to look there was so much going on

& such was the controversy
both lots of fans for each state counting the days til next years 2023 series
Tino ... public enemy numb 1 for NSW
Jerome Luei public enemy numb 1 for QLD

a 55K sellout in Adelaide for game 2
wow
just wow


Gone
Banned
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

truthbomber wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:30 pm
pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:34 pm Not a great result last night , never the less another great game of football and yet another arse kicking for the silver medalists :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers:
they'll be some adjustments like there was for the previous 2

around 3.2 Mill will pull it up
not too bad.
9.5 Mill for the series .. also pretty ok.

an outstanding spectacle
at times you didn't know where to look there was so much going on

& such was the controversy
both lots of fans for each state counting the days til next years 2023 series
Tino ... public enemy numb 1 for NSW
Jerome Luei public enemy numb 1 for QLD

a 55K sellout in Adelaide for game 2
wow
just wow
Probably around 3.1 for game 3. Total will be just over 9.3 for the series based on the trend for the previous matches.





pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
Team: Easts
Location: geelong
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Wookie I realise the total difference in ratings for both codes must be terribly embarrassing but stop trying to rip us off!

sportsindustry
@footyindustryAU
·
1h
Thu N NRL Cons+7 7/7
Sharks/Storm
~829,000
Nine 470,000
Metro 260,000
Regional 177,000
BVOD 33,000

Foxleague 211,000
Kayo est 182,000

Total = 863k not 829


Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Gone
Banned
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

not hurting at all. spreadsheet didnt calc properly and i didnt check the end result.
If I was trying to rip anyone off I wouldnt put the raw fucking data there for you to add up yourself


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:54 pm not hurting at all. spreadsheet didnt calc properly and i didnt check the end result.
If I was trying to rip anyone off I wouldnt put the raw fucking data there for you to add up yourself
ooooooo.... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

touchy


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5934
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

I wonder how much Advertisers and networks realize or calculate the viewing audience to actually be
out side of the Big Games,
example
SOO and AND Grand Finals.

the figure may read 3mill to 3.5mill

But when you take into account Fans watching at Bars pubs and clubs or gatherings

the figure is most likely 5 to 7mill at least.


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8666
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Fred »

Captive audience is what is valued by advertises along with targeted demographic - but captive is the thing here.


Veni, vidi, vici
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5934
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Fred wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm Captive audience is what is valued by advertises along with targeted demographic - but captive is the thing here.
well yeah but that was not my question..

there is 8000 pubs in NSW alone.
excluding Leagues Clubs, Sports clubs, and RSL's

If Ch9 is banking on 3mill people to tune in on Tv at Home..
and charges the advertiser that there will be 3million tuning in.

does the network and advertiser, actually go ok we know 3million are tuning in
but in reality the audience is really double, therefore it is a bargain for the advertiser.

(i think it is what it is, and know way of knowing) just an interesting topic.


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4143
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:27 pm
Fred wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm Captive audience is what is valued by advertises along with targeted demographic - but captive is the thing here.
well yeah but that was not my question..

there is 8000 pubs in NSW alone.
excluding Leagues Clubs, Sports clubs, and RSL's

If Ch9 is banking on 3mill people to tune in on Tv at Home..
and charges the advertiser that there will be 3million tuning in.

does the network and advertiser, actually go ok we know 3million are tuning in
but in reality the audience is really double, therefore it is a bargain for the advertiser.

(i think it is what it is, and know way of knowing) just an interesting topic.

I have asked this question previously. NSW and Qld have massively more pubs and clubs than the fumbling states. They all televise RL games. Many have special events for SOO, GF's and other big games that can attract huge crowds.

How is this accounted for in the TV ratings? Do some pubs and clubs have ratings boxes? How do broadcasters know how many ppl are watching at these venues. Whatever these numbers are they would be massively bigger in the RL states than the fumbling states.

Maybe the great bummy could shed some light on this issue. Hopefully he can tear himself away from his very important other work and give us some answers.


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8666
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Fred »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:27 pm
Fred wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:24 pm Captive audience is what is valued by advertises along with targeted demographic - but captive is the thing here.
well yeah but that was not my question..

there is 8000 pubs in NSW alone.
excluding Leagues Clubs, Sports clubs, and RSL's

If Ch9 is banking on 3mill people to tune in on Tv at Home..
and charges the advertiser that there will be 3million tuning in.

does the network and advertiser, actually go ok we know 3million are tuning in
but in reality the audience is really double, therefore it is a bargain for the advertiser.

(i think it is what it is, and know way of knowing) just an interesting topic.
If they network can show the advertisers that those people in pubs and clubs result in people buying stuff and watching their add - I”m sure they would be able to extract the extra cash.


Veni, vidi, vici
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 1 guest