Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:23 am
pussycat wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:55 pm

I havent got figures for both years to compare Terry, but Im sure you can find them.

So you still cant find any home and away NRL games over 1mil so far this season. Come on, there must be at least 1. We've had 3 in the last few rounds
Your memory must be shot! We got 2.8m just a few days ago . 3.2m a few weeks before that and 3.4 a few weeks before that. And up until Rd.10 when the Origin period began we had a further 7 matches rating 1m+.

You didn't get 1m this week , in fact last night you wouldn't of even got 700k :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ how pathetic :(/ :(/
but SOO, but SOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please include our SOO!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

:lol:

I've answered that a least once in the past few days [-(
In one Ear and out the other.

Last Thursday night Melbourne played St George, Both sides had there best six players sitting out due to Origin. then Friday night, Penrith v N Zealand. Penrith were without there best four . NZ didn't have anyone out but they don't get many ratings in Australia. Then this week you have players backing up after 2 or 3 days after one of the most physically demanding games on the planet. Many cant do it and of those that can, most don't do it as well

The Media focus is well and truly on Origin over this period. The club competition is focused on a lot less and interest levels are less over this period. However, after 2.8 million on Wednesday night we did back up for a comfortable Friday night win and a handy STV wins on Saturday. :rock: :rock: :rock: We cant all be winners so enjoy that silver medal :cheers:
Last edited by pussycat on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 am
What it is is the nrls few reasons to claim they are comparable to the AFL. Pretty much every comparison ends back at soo
Once Again. In one Ear and out the other.

Last Thursday night Melbourne played St George, Both sides had there best six players sitting out due to Origin. then Friday night, Penrith v N Zealand. Penrith were without there best four . NZ didn't have anyone out but they don't get many ratings in Australia. Then this week you have players backing up after 2 or 3 days after one of the most physically demanding games on the planet. Many cant do it and of those that can, most don't do it as well

The Media focus is well and truly on Origin over this period. The club competition is focused on a lot less and interest levels are less over this period. However, after 2.8 million on Wednesday night we did back up for a comfortable Friday night win and a handy STV wins on Saturday. :rock: :rock: :rock: We cant all be winners so enjoy that silver medal :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 am
What it is is the nrls few reasons to claim they are comparable to the AFL. Pretty much every comparison ends back at soo
Sigh .
Once again
BECAUSE ITS PART OF OUR SEASON .
What don't you understand about that .
You lot love to point out the negatives during SOO time
Yet ignore the positives .

Also once again
Our sport is not a ONE TRICK PONY
Yours is .
So you keep the jealous rants up
We will just keep laughing .

Oh & still you can't answer my question .
How surprising . .
In the too hard basket .

You don't even get One unco point for trying & missing .
I have no issue with it being part of your season. I have a huge issue with SOO being the answer for just about every comparison you guys make. It's 3 games in a season of over 200. If that's your only saving grace good luck to you :cheers:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:57 pm
In one Ear and out the other.

you had your first one game v one game win in weeks, and it took the AFLs 18th being thrashed by 15th to do it, and it wasnt by much either.

This is why these excuses are BS. Both codes have average ratings for poor matches, and decent ratings for good matches. Our poor ratings are generally better than yours, and our decent ratings are usually better than yours. Almost all of our finals rate better than yours as well.

What are you left with? SOO :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

your STV wins were that great given 2 of our games were concurrent, and we have 12 hours of sport compared to your 6 hours.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The question has to be asked LOL , HOW THICK ARE YOU ??????????????????, It was pointed out to you that our viewership levels are higher, we accumulate more ratings solely at club level, and that's with one less match per week and a team that gets few Australian ratings.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:23 pm
The question has to be asked LOL , HOW THICK ARE YOU ??????????????????, It was pointed out to you that our viewership levels are higher, we accumulate more ratings solely at club level, and that's with one less match per week and a team that gets few Australian ratings.
:lol:

you have a longer season so your '1 less game per round' is BS

We have more higher rating home and away games, you cant argue with that and you know it. Then when you cant compete 1 game v 1 game you immediately go back to cumulative ratings which for numerous reasons is not comparable. You want it to be but it's not.
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Aah, fark [-(

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Talk to a lump of 4x2 .
It would have more comprehension .
& he states we have a longer season .then omits to say the afl have an extra game nearly every week .
You are pathetic .
That's the best I can say .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:01 pm
Talk to a lump of 4x2 .
It would have more comprehension .
& he states we have a longer season .then omits to say the afl have an extra game nearly every week .
You are pathetic .
That's the best I can say .
pussy claimed we have an advantage of having an extra game per week but ignored your longer season.....I was merely pointing the balancing factor out :)))
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

9 x 22 =198matches

8 x 24 = 192matches

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 pm
9 x 22 =198matches

8 x 24 = 192matches
Then add your rep games plus the fact your first 3 rounds are against no AFL......not to mention a season with no concurrent games
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Today I switched over to the fumbler league during a break. A bloke had a kick from directly in front and 10m out, even the commentator was shocked when he missed
How could he miss that

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:21 pm
Today I switched over to the fumbler league during a break. A bloke had a kick from directly in front and 10m out, even the commentator was shocked when he missed
How could he miss that

good to know your watching Australia's best sport :cheers:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 am
pussycat wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:21 pm
How could he miss that

good to know your watching Australia's best sport :cheers:

I'd say it's more a case of everyone needs some comedy relief in their life .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o