silent but deadly....

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
You are a liar, cheat and con-artist. I didn't back down. You can't prove me wrong and you gave up.
Shhhhhhttt [-X now now

No more, the number has been provided for you to call the people who did the research. If you cant call it to find out the real facts, that's not my fault.

Now, as I was saying. I dont think soccer is a threat at this point to the AFL and NRL even though it has many more numbers of participants in the Junior and Senior leagues throughout the nation.

I think this because AFL and NRL is so embedded and has many more fans. I for example played 8 years of junior soccer but the whole time I was a real rugby league fan. I never watched soccer on tv pfffft I wanted to see the likes of Mark Geyer belting others senseless :D

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

I know what the real facts are, and the ABS aren't telling it.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
I know what the real facts are, and the ABS aren't telling it.
Shhhhhhttttt now now TLPG. I think the ABS have some more credibility on this one. I mean they are not simple umpires waving their arms around teling people not to tackle each weekend. They've researched it TLPG. They've gotten responses from over a million juniors nation wide. Please dont tell us you've seen more evidence during your time 'umpiring and watching'. :roll:

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

The ABS have terms of reference that do not fit the needed criteria for proper accuracy. It's too general. The AFL have no respect for the ABS for this reason. They prefer their own figures because they are more accurate. Combine that with what I've seen over almost 40 years......
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
The ABS have terms of reference that do not fit the needed criteria for proper accuracy. It's too general. The AFL have no respect for the ABS for this reason. They prefer their own figures because they are more accurate. Combine that with what I've seen over almost 40 years......
Provide evidence of these "terms of reference". Provide evidence that the "AFL have no respect for the ABS". Provide evidence that the "[AFL] prefer their own figures because they are more accurate"

Your one eye has seen very little.

I've provided the facts clear for all to see in this thread. Soccer participation rates far outweigh Aussie Rules participation rates. This is final and obvious as is the fact TLPG has provided no evidence to back up his claims.

Point and winner. :D

xman wrote: