Which Team Do You Despise?

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Which Team Do You Despise?

Post by Beaussie »

For me its gotta be Collingwood or should I say Verminwood.

Magpie fans are such ferals. I mean, my god, just look at their cheer squad leader Joffa. :roll:

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

For some reason I dont hate the pies. A lotta heart in their club and plenty of feral too. Very traditional club in my eyes. Who do i hate? Have to say western bulldogs, I know they;re down and out at the moment and i know I've been kicking people who are down and out lately. I just hate them because i was eating Gherkins the other day and I thought western bulldogs have blue and white uniform, canterbury bulldogs have white and blue uniform? Then I thought. Gherkins taste like shit sometimes. Then somehow out of the blue...and white.... I thought I hate the bulldogs and then theorised;

Gherkins sometimes taste like shit, sometimes they taste good but if you looked like a gherkin then thats bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stoned monkeys are fuckin weird. :lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Hmmm, sounds like a bit too much whacky weed for young KE this morning.

That said, I really have no time for the Western Bulldogs either. I'm sick of them going to the AFL cap in hand demanding money just to stay afloat. The sooner they become the Western Sydney Bulldogs the better. Perhaps a joint venture agreement with the Canterbury Bulldogs in the NRL with them based out at Homebush.

Actually same could be said for the Kangaroos. I suspect they'll be based out of Canberra next season or the season after. Like the Bulldogs they just don't have enough members or finances to cut it in the big league.

Join in the chorus and sing it one and all
Join in the chorus the Roos have got no balls
Poor old Nth Melbourne, they're pathetic you'll agree
With few members and no money, they are history.

P.S. Yes I have additional reasons for hating the Roos (ie: their attempts to steal Swans members when they played home games in Sydney and of course the 1996 GF) :evil:
JF_Bay22_SCG
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Which Team Do You Despise?

Post by JF_Bay22_SCG »

Beaussie wrote:
For me its gotta be Collingwood or should I say Verminwood.

Magpie fans are such ferals. I mean, my god, just look at their cheer squad leader Joffa. :roll:

Go to http://www.magpies.net. He chats there quite regularly in the Cheer Squad forum.

Looks like a poor man's liberace if you ask me!

THIS is how its done!

Seriously I hate Collingwood the most. Especially since Eddie Maguire has hegomised our television screens, turning football into a crass excuse to flog sponsors' wares.

But I hate Essendon's cocky feral supporters the most. Collingwood fans are toothless, but Essendon supporters are smug and conceited.
Here are my 2c worth about what I think of them.
http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/forum/ ... supporters

JF (not giving out any bikes this year, I'm afraid! :wink: )
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Which Team Do You Despise?

Post by Beaussie »

JF_Bay22_SCG wrote:
But I hate Essendon's cocky feral supporters the most. Collingwood fans are toothless, but Essendon supporters are smug and conceited.
Gees JF, if only you had seen and heard them on the train back from Telstra Stadium last year. The Essendon cheer squad just about filled the entire carriage. Sadly most Swans fans on board just sat there in the carriage silent as the Bombers fans gave us heaps about our team, city and even rail network. I hate Bomber fans as well but in my opinion, they aint as bad as Collingwood fans.
lescygnes
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by lescygnes »

i hate every team that isnt red and white.

pure and simple.

i hate adelaide because they used to have heart but now are chardonnay drinkers

i hate brisbane because they, well, have premierships.

i hate carlton because of things i shouldnt go into in public, AND theyre Liberals.

i hate collingwood for many many many reasons.......

i hate essendon because they cant even say their own name correctly

i hate footscray because an old drunk called me a lesbian at the western oval once (im a GUY FFS!!!!) and because of Libba, and now Rocket Eade

i hate fremantle because their theme song sucks and kim beazley is their #1 ticket holder

i hate geelong because they introduced rabbits into australia and its bloody boring.

i hate hawthorn because of don scott, dermie dermie waste of spermie, dipper, john platten and having had seen them win too many flags as a kid

i hate melbourne because theyre owned by a zionist, well were owned by a zionist funding the west bank settlements and because of range rovers with those damn wankey little stickers on their cars (bit like hummers with those frigging "support our troops ribbons......but thats another forum)

i hate north melbourne because their cheer squad look like rejects from a Skippy casting session and a certain GF in 1996 (i still have that theme song ringing through my head waiting for a train at Jolimont)

i hate port because they won a flag before we did and their jerseys totally suck

i hate richmond because theyre collingwood supporter wannabees

i hate st kilda because they seem to always find a way to beat us swannies even from 10 goals behind in the last qtr, and my aunt is a mad fan of them

i hate west coast because theyre so friggin fake

am i there yet???

oh yeah, sometimes i even hate the swans for driving me to the drink!!!!!

oh sheesh
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

lescygnes wrote:
i hate every team that isnt red and white.

pure and simple.
=D>
lescygnes wrote:
i hate adelaide because they used to have heart but now are chardonnay drinkers
Ahh the Toyota Camry Crows. :lol:
lescygnes wrote:
i hate footscray because an old drunk called me a lesbian at the western oval once (im a GUY FFS!!!!)
damnfunny

lescygnes wrote:
i hate fremantle because their theme song sucks and kim beazley is their #1 ticket holder
I thought it was Rove.
lescygnes wrote:
i hate north melbourne because their cheer squad look like rejects from a Skippy casting session and a certain GF in 1996 (i still have that theme song ringing through my head waiting for a train at Jolimont)
Worst day at the football ever for me. Walking back to Flinders Street all I could hear blasting from the G was "Join in the chorus...." :evil: :sick:
lescygnes wrote:
oh yeah, sometimes i even hate the swans for driving me to the drink!!!!!
Tell me about it. 1933, need I say more. :cry: :evil:
lescygnes
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by lescygnes »

rove, kim beazley, both nauseating IMHO.........

fair go beaussie, i dont exactly keep up to date with the ins and outs of freo high society!@!!!!! he he
JF_Bay22_SCG

Post by JF_Bay22_SCG »

Beaussie wrote:

lescygnes wrote:
Worst day at the football ever for me. Walking back to Flinders Street all I could hear blasting from the G was "Join in the chorus...." :evil: :sick:
That day was so weird. After the 2 finals where I had been balling my eyes out for up to an hour, I found motivating myself really difficult. It was as if I had little emotion left to give. I recall that LesCygnes and me went shopping for stuff in Greensborough before the game, of course with me dressed as Santa Claus.

I was sitting there bored during the Reserves GF. And recall sitting their quite of stunned saying to everyone "we are 3 quarters from a flag" at quarter time. These fuckwit Roos supporters spat beer at us in the 3rd quarter, with this one feral bitch getting dragged out kicking and screaming by her hair! :shock:

I left as they were playing that song. Yes, I shed tears. But it was still so underwhelming. I was being told to stop cheering all day by these grannies behind us. And then Lescygnes was telling me to sit down. The old Bloods fans were all lumped up the back so chanted "Go Swans" as opposed to "Sydney" in protest.

I think the Swans ARE on the right track. Under Myles Baron-Haye we ARE attempting to change our culture. But it isn't easy, and we'll have to be good with our draft choices over the next6 couple of seasons so that we can plug deficiences in our game (ie height in defence, midfield)

As always, I'll be loyal as ever.. Waiting, wishing, praying, chanting, waving flags, making banners.....

JF

I found the 1996 GF to be the biggest anti-climax of my life.
lescygnes
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by lescygnes »

JF if i remember correctly, the north chick was only dragged off in protest for her boyfriend being previously dragged off by the coppers. about the liveliest activity the swans CS saw all day (youre going home in the back of a divvy van).

the ironic thing is that it took twice as many coppers to drag this chick off than it did for her pussy of a boyfriend!!!!!!

things have changed big time since then for swans supporters and thank christ for that.

im not going into any other negativity about that day about other swans fans as its all water underneath the bridge. (remember water kids???? we've plenty here. ill try and bring some home)

JM
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

JF_Bay22_SCG wrote:
As always, I'll be loyal as ever.. Waiting, wishing, praying, chanting, waving flags, making banners.....
I hear ya mate. Lets hope September 2005 is not another disappointing end to the footy season. I want a bloody premiership flag flying above Sydney Town Hall.