Fremantle Shockers

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Fremantle Shockers

Post by Beaussie »

5 weeks in a row the Dockers have been in front at 3/4 time only to loose the game. What is going on over in the West? :|
junior53
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by junior53 »

Well I suppose they were a little unlucky as we have seen Port adelaide throw there games away worse than Fremantle
I think there is problems with both sides that the admin of both sides have not been able to sort out
Freo unfortunately are gonet this year and Port are not far behind
It is getting to the stage I am placing both in the enigma pile along with my beloved Tigers I do not know what to do them now Select them they lose go against them they win Very Frustrating
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by boof1978 »

Junior, Tigers are the ultimate enigma just like their star player Richo, unfortunately for me I think the enigma will raise its ugly head this week as my Crows travel to Melb. $2.60 the tigers is outstanding value even though they got bent over over by Sydeny last week I still think they'll win. Tigers need the win to stay in the hunt for the 8, the Crows are just plodding and no Burton is another problem.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

i think freo have just been very unlucky!!! 5 in a row they have lost from being in front at 3/4 time i reakon they probly could have won all 5 of them they just get the jitters and need to start burying teams in the last.. Put pavlich up for trade and we'll take him down at the cattery! :lol:
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by boof1978 »

nah sorry mate, Pav is coming home to the Crows, I dont think the cats need much help at the moment.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Fremantle have not had bad luck. Their problem is they don't know how to finish a game off - and it has become a habit.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
kford
Team:

Post by kford »

I picked them when they beat West Coast but unfortunately I dont think I will be picking them again !!!! I think the coach is the problem :cry:
aford
Team:

Post by aford »

Think you are right...a side like Freo needs an experienced, strong coach...and to think they could have had Sheedy!!!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Woo hoo, they finally held on for a win. Convincing victory in the end too. Well done Freo. =D>