Finals Time!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Been liked: 0

Finals Time!!!!

Post by kaskill »

Hey everyone,
Thought i might make this topic for us all to talk about the final games going to be played and the ones that have been played and what everyone thinks of umpiring ect.. so ill start it off by saying GO CATS!!! haha.
Tonight is going to be a really interesting game between port and west coast unfortunantly ill be at work untill midnight but the pocket news will be out every 5 seconds!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

What a game last night. Atmosphere was electric. Is this the end of the Eagles September campaign now that Cousins has done his hammy and Judd looks slow.

As for me, I'm getting ready to fly to Melbourne. Carn Swans. :cool:
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

i didnt get to see the game lastnight because i was working but sounded like it would have been intense! i hope west coasts campaign is over but i think they will make the prelim's. goodluck to the swans today its going to be a really good game and a special good luck to my cats tomorrow i hope we flog the kangaroo's!!!
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

congratulations to the hawks for a thrilling win over adelaide today!!!
1 interstate team down 3 to go :lol:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

I am too hungover to comment....only to say Suffer COWS! Good riddance to your 'team' for 2007!
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

haha celebrating a rare port win??? nuh well done to the power and i eat my words about them not being good enough to make the grand final because they're looking like the side to beat! im just watching the collingwood V sydney game as im writting this and it looks like its going to be another close one the pies are up by 10pts at half time and rocca just hyper extended his knee :roll:
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

congrats 2 collingwood! they had a good win and rocca came back on the ground and stared!!!
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

Hey Bea!!

Sorry about the loss..but the Swans were not really in it...

West Coast meet the Pies at Subi oval next week, I for one can't wait...
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

hey beaussie,
i know your in melbourne at the moment probably with your head in your hands wondering wat happend but just wanted to say sorry for the swans efforts tonite! but at the same time i also have to say (2 Interstate teams down 2 to go) LoL sorry mate
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

No there are only 2 true footy tems left standing, Port Adelaide and West Coast, the others are just making up the numbers.
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

Grim Reaper wrote:
No there are only 2 true footy tems left standing, Port Adelaide and West Coast, the others are just making up the numbers.
It will be funny when you lose to Geelong in the GF then :cool:
kaskill
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by kaskill »

haha west coast dont stand a chance!!!! without judd cousins and kerr they are screwed. congrats to the cats today for the close win agains kangaroo's only 106 POINTS!!!!! grim i think ur just barracking for the interstate teams which is a little silly if you dont think geelong are a true team they finished on top and just beat north by 106 points? wot do other teams have to do for u to think they are any good?? move out of victoria?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

LisaJ wrote:
Hey Bea!!

Sorry about the loss..but the Swans were not really in it...

West Coast meet the Pies at Subi oval next week, I for one can't wait...
Cheers Lisa. It's true, we were never really in it despite only being 10pts down at half time. Just to slow all across the ground. Why of why do we always save our worst for our games against the Pies. Oh and I hate Collingwood fans. Please Eagles, knock them out of the finals. :evil: :x
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

kaskill wrote:
hey beaussie,
i know your in melbourne at the moment probably with your head in your hands wondering wat happend but just wanted to say sorry for the swans efforts tonite! but at the same time i also have to say (2 Interstate teams down 2 to go) LoL sorry mate
Cheers mate. Sydney were woeful. Constant basic skill errors when under pressure combined with just being too slow. Sadly I think Roos does not have another plan of attack when we play the Pies. Add to that, I think Sydney is clearly overdue for a rebuild. Somehow based on the comments I hear from Roos in the media, that isn't likely as he appears to reward the older players in the team - despite them not performing and holding another kid out of the team. :roll:

Looks like some long hard years ahead. :cry:

Oh and finally, I'm going for the Power now to win the granny.
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Geez Louise! How awesome are Geelong. The Kangaroos just had their balls handed to them big time! No one will beat them if they continue that form.