Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Australia v Iraq

Post by Scorger Man »

I haven't seen a more half arsed effort by the socceroos than I did on friday night. I'm not too sure what the answer is but getting rid of the coach is a start. I know i'll get the call that the coach isn't making the mistakes on the field but honestly, with the team that we have there should be no reason why we aren't on top of our group at the moment. I reckon we should bite the bullet and pay off Guus's tax problems and get him back as our national coach.

I didn't realise how much of a influence John O'neill must be on a game but the Socceroos have fallen flat since he left the FFA and the wallabies have picked up since his return...
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

I was disappointed at the dissent towards the refs ... havent they learnt to play to the whistle
dogsact
Has thanked: 0

Post by dogsact »

Yep, start with the coach. Agreed.

But also this country has an over rated opinion of our team. Sure, we got to the second round of the World Cup, but what were our results. 1 win was it, a couple of losses and draws. Sure, a good effort but not enough to surely believe we are the best team in Asian football.

Big heads and egos are going to be put back in their place. :twisted: