Well said Anthony Mundine....your The Man!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Well said Anthony Mundine....your The Man!

Post by Grim Reaper »

Anthony Mundine is very much correct in his statements about NSWRL being racist. Mundine questions what is going on and he gets attacked, but as usual your so-called "Aboriginal" apologists and their redneck inbred buddies to the craker league go into denial like the good little apologists and losers they truly are..aka Daley, Walford etc.

The National Racist League (NRL) proves once and fall all how shit this game is and shoots down this nonsense made by our non-elected "leader" Dean Widders on the National Indigenous Council that NRL is the most popular game for Indigenous people.

The comments by Mundine are to be applauded and the AFL should seize on these comments and get more Indigenous people to play the true Australian game!

The AFL should also seriously look at getting Mundine in working with this code as the AFL is serious about supporting Indigenous players unlike this two bit competion (if you call it that) NRL!
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

I knew you'd be in his corner! lol
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

If people like Mundine want more indigenous participation in any elite sport, they should be looking at the grass roots - not the elite level. The majority of the racism is there, and it's where bad habits are learnt.

I think Mundine needs to focus better. There is a problem, but he's aimed his mouth at the wrong target.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

He has not said anything that has not been around for years :)

Not a Mundine fan but agree with him here :)
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

I'll take your word for it because I can not take anything that comes out of Mundines mouth seriously. He might be world champion but he certainly is no great human. Anyone who looks up to him should take a reality check. He is a fool. :twisted:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

The only fools are the stupid Crakers who have nothing better to do than slag him off.
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

How do you know if I am a "Cracker" Grim? Don't presume to know me.
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

I dont know Anthony at all I work with some of his relations, and I am told that yes he shoots of at the mouth but he is a different person if you knew him.

i think he needs to think before he speaks as an Aboriginal woman I am embarrassed by some of his comments as a lot of other Aboriginal people are.

But he doesnt drink he dont smoke he is a great role model he just needs to learn to put his words together a lot better and to think more carefully before he does talk :)
LisaJ
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by LisaJ »

I was reading an article recently which said that the reason why NSW doesn't pick many Aboriginal players is because they don't pick small men. Which is true. Tradiitonally they only pick big men, ones who don't get flattened by the QLD forwards/backs.

The article further went on to say that NSW don't pick Aboriginal players because they are unpredictable. We've all seen what the Bowen cousins can when fired up, and that is indictative of what most Blackfullas are like in their chosen sport, they are unpredictable, and thats why watching them makes the game more exciting.

NSW don't want that, they want to fit their players in a corner, they want to predict the way they play the game, they want perfect..and because of this, thats the reason why NSW don't chose Aboriginal players..
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Unpredictable, Lisa? There are ways to control that - but the recruiters won't do it for all the wrong reasons. And small players can be developed as well.

It sounds like excuses to me - not reasons.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Yamirra19
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Yamirra19 »

LisaJ wrote:
I was reading an article recently which said that the reason why NSW doesn't pick many Aboriginal players is because they don't pick small men. Which is true. Tradiitonally they only pick big men, ones who don't get flattened by the QLD forwards/backs.

The article further went on to say that NSW don't pick Aboriginal players because they are unpredictable. We've all seen what the Bowen cousins can when fired up, and that is indictative of what most Blackfullas are like in their chosen sport, they are unpredictable, and thats why watching them makes the game more exciting.

NSW don't want that, they want to fit their players in a corner, they want to predict the way they play the game, they want perfect..and because of this, thats the reason why NSW don't chose Aboriginal players..
Did you read Dean Widders Article awhile back in the Koori Mail about the Steriotypes etc talking about size and stuff, he made a hell of a lot of sense even after watching the SSFCTV he is hystericle on it

If you have not seen his weekly sketch go into the Souths Sydney website go to news and SSFCTV Dean does most of the Interviewing :) he is very amusing
dogsact

Post by dogsact »

Yawn, Different thread, same old whinge. Put some Aboriginal players in please NSW. So people here can move on and discuss something new. Seriously, it has gotten predictable and boring in here. :evil:
yeenar69
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by yeenar69 »

they did in Origin 2 and well Stewart scored a try :P
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers

Post by Scorger Man »

Did anyone see mediawatch last week about how the daily telegraph chose not to promote Chocs last fight? :roll: They claimed to boycout it due to Chocs "racist" comments of which no one had the balls to take ownership of. Dumb arse suicide (if only) blonde Rebecca Wilson was one who made comment of this in her predictable rant but once again it wasn't her call. The tele then went on to comment about how Media Watch has a vendetta against them and how they treat them unfairly. Well if it looks and sounds like a duck.....