Sydney Kings v West Sydney Razorbacks

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Sydney Kings v West Sydney Razorbacks

Post by Beaussie »

With both teams down of form of late, particularly injuries to key players in the Kings camp, this clash tomorrow afternoon at the Syd. Ent. Centre is looking like a very interesting match up.

Hopefully a decent sized crowd will attend this local NBL derby. I wont hold my breath on that happening though.

Anyway, it's time the Kings bounced back into form and trounced the swine from West Sydney.

Go Kings.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Well the Kings certainly bounced back into form. It's always good to beat the Pigs particularly when you can provide KE with a reality check that his beloved Pigs are shit. He certainly didn't enjoy the game last night. :lol:

Sadly it was another disappointing crowd. Officially it was posted as 4,101 but being in the crowd, it looked more like 2,500 - 3,000.

NBL crowds are very suspect. I mean there is no turnstyles to actually count who is there. Crowds are based on ticket sales and members despite those ticketholder or members not turning up from time to time for whatever reason.

Anyway the game result last night was:

Sydney Kings 123 (Sanford 28, Martin 21, Smith 20)
West Sydney Razorbacks 89 (Markovic 23, Horvath 18, Dwight 13)
@ Sydney Entertainment Centre, 21/11/04. Crowd : 4,101