Ashes on Channel 9

Whether it be cricket, golf, basketball, tennis, boxing or any other sport - this is the place for you.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Ashes on Channel 9

Post by Beaussie »

Sorry but I'm so over hearing Channel 9 personalities rave about their fantastic, exclusive coverage of the Ashes this year. Wasn't this the same network that last year passed on covering the Ashes because they said it doesn't rate, leaving the coverage to be picked up by SBS. :roll:

Bring on the one day internationals and 20/20 cricket. Test cricket is boring if you ask me.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Willis 21 »

I can pick up the Channel 9 coverage on ESPN India...

They did a good job of promoting the Rugby League tri nations yesterday during their telecast.... =D>

Well done boys, especially Heals and Slater who I know love their Rugby League... :thumbleft:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Willis 21 wrote:

They did a good job of promoting the Rugby League tri nations yesterday during their telecast.... =D>
Perhaps it was the reason why so many Melbournians flicked the channel that night to watch British comedy classics from the 60s and the Victorian state election as opposed to the rugby league tri nations final.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Let's ask KE what he thinks!! :lol:
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Beaussie wrote:
Willis 21 wrote:

Perhaps it was the reason why so many Melbournians flicked the channel that night to watch British comedy classics from the 60s and the Victorian state election as opposed to the rugby league tri nations final.
Yeah but 230,000 watched... The Swans administration and Channel 10 are absolutely gobsmacked... :lol:

Eddie has got big plans for NRL coverage in Melbourne during 2007...
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Willis 21 wrote:
Yeah but 230,000 watched... The Swans administration and Channel 10 are absolutely gobsmacked...
Why is that? The Swans in a final can attract audience numbers of 1,000,000 plus in Sydney. Anyway this thread was supposed to be about Channel 9 and their Ashes coverage.