More evidence for the toughest code

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: More evidence for the toughest code

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Basketball is played all around the world unlike your little half nation fumble abortion no other nation wants to play
How is that relevant to the ease of scoring?
If you hit a backboard in basketball it doesn't automatically mean you get a point. If you miss a shot in AFL it is GUARANTEED that you get a point.
If you miss the ring and hit the backboard the ball can still go through the hoop and a goal scored. FACT. Scoring a point in the AFL is not the aim so claiming it is makes you look stupid. In fact in many cases a team would prefer to miss entirely than score a point because it gives possession back to the opposition for little reward. It therefore doesnt become a reward
What is harder if you kick from the same distance a Rugby League Field Goal or an AFL goal??
errr, in RL 99% of your shots at goal are a set shot from 20m away. In the AFL only a proportion are set shots, many are under time pressure, while running, while being tackled, and distances away from goal up to 70m. There is no comparison, the NRL goal scoring is 1 dimensional and very simple in comparison
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:
LOL. No, it shows it is easy to score. Most test cricket scores are in the hundreds. Again, easy to score. According to AFLforpussies this means no skill

Such staggering logic

Footy codes are different to cricket and AFL is easiest football code ever to get points.
Correct. Aussie rules is higher scoring and therefore easier to score than other football codes. Why does that make it a better or worse game? Are you suggesting a lower scoring game is better? If that were the case then soccer is the best game in the world
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

It makes it a less skilled scoring game, pretty simple :cool:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
It makes it a less skilled scoring game, pretty simple :cool:
running in a straight line with the ball tucked under your arm running like a ******, catching it from a 6 meter pass from a sideways throw takes pure skill!

sticking your head up another mans arse, takes guts and guts! but also show how mentally deficient you are :thumbleft:
wow what a code League is :-k
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Don't you have 68 meters to touch a ball on the ground within 11 meters? Like that's not using your foot but your hand - there's no need to judge distance, wind speed or angle of attack! So really this is a dumb argument your comparing apples with oranges again
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Don't you have 68 meters to touch a ball on the ground within 11 meters? Like that's not using your foot but your hand - there's no need to judge distance, wind speed or angle of attack! So really this is a dumb argument your comparing apples with oranges again

:(/
You havent got any smarter since I forced you outta here have u pretend GI joe ?? :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: jebus, is swines on acid? Wtf are you on about swines? :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

You havent got any smarter since I forced you outta here have u pretend GI joe ?? :_<>
Hahaha yeah whatever - I unlike you have a job which comes 1st! You have obviously gotten more bitter, more desperate and more delusional than ever - how's the Raiders going??
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the try line on a RL field is 68 meters long and 11 meters deep didn't know it was such a secrete?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: a secrete ?

Swines I don't wanna tell people to pickup their games so soon after they've returned to the joint after a hissy fit inspired layoff but seriously dude, pick it up a few notches will yA?

The dimensions are irrelevant, your discussion around them sounded not dissimilar to a crackheads ramblings. Please, revise and make your points clear for the membership from now on otherwise I'll inform wookie to deal with it...and hes shown himself to be a no nonsense tho fairly ignorant man.

Ok swines?

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

And back on topic. How would that Geelong boofhead, what's his name the forward who people think is big and strong. How would he fare in terms of toughness if he was to lineup in origin tonight? :lol:

xman wrote:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Hahaha yeah whatever - I unlike you have a job which comes 1st! You have obviously gotten more bitter, more desperate and more delusional than ever - how's the Raiders going??
:(/ :_<> :lol:
Marching outside the special needs facility with yr pretend bang bang
Is not a job :(/

Raiders are going very well... were 5th last week before losing to the Bulldogs in the game of the season

Thanks for asking rambo :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the try line on a RL field is 68 meters long and 11 meters deep didn't know it was such a secrete?
8m deep pretend GI joe
& theres an issue with your theory that would embarras a ****** :(/

Theres 13 defenders stopping u from getting to the tryline & forcing the ball on or beyond it for that try.
Just try n get to it son
Just try :cool:
Weedy fumblers would shit their pantaloons
Jump the fence n run rather then face an NRL defence line :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

If you get tackled 5 yards out from the try line they don't give you points for being close - trying hard. What a ridiculous pathetic sport you people have!......is it the tight shorts that attract you people? The tape they wear to make there muscles stick-out - What about a sock down there shorts? It all sounds very Freddie Mercury - ish .
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

pussycat wrote:
If you get tackled 5 yards out from the try line they don't give you points for being close - trying hard. What a ridiculous pathetic sport you people have!......is it the tight shorts that attract you people? The tape they wear to make there muscles stick-out - What about a sock down there shorts? It all sounds very Freddie Mercury - ish .
what other soort penalises you for fumbling the ball forward but allows you to fumble it backwards? #-o

in what other sport can you literally fall over flat on your face and still score? :?>

what other sport allows you to run head on into the opposition , get completely owned, yet still get possession of the ball, not once but 5 times :_<>