Suns for the eight ...... Next year :)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Suns for the eight ...... Next year :)

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Never go full Retaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman
Been liked: 0

Post by cos789 »

You're then one crapper who's batshit crazy you irrelevant little piece of arse wipe who spams page after page demanding information, refuses to answer how much information he wants, gets informed of how much information is informed and then go running like a little girl crying he is hard done by . crapper= definition of pathetic hypocrite.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

So. :lol: by March 2015 the suns will have had another year, another off season for those young bodies to develop. The word on the street in 2011, the word by afl tf members, the word by almost all who were anybody in the afl was that By 2015 the suns would be "amazing" "scary" frighteningly good" "unstoppable" "a force" "finals bound" "premiership contenders" :lol:

So my bitches? Suns for the 8.......next year?

:lol:

Bettttter up!

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

piesman2011 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
piesman2011 wrote:
Let us know what you want to. Bet on and I will consider it.
How's about suns in the bottom 8 next year?
Sure. So I get to back them to finish in the top 10. I would be happy with that. What's up for grabs for the winner.
How's a pineapple sound? :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Tho I must note, you have taken the soft option here haven't ya pies? You were one of the chimps who had em pegged for the eight this year. Now you're conceding they might only be able to make top ten :lol:

What a pussy :lol:

:\:

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Tho I must note, you have taken the soft option here haven't ya pies? You were one of the chimps who had em pegged for the eight this year. Now you're conceding they might only be able to make top ten :lol:

I picked them for the top half not the top 8 there is a difference. ;) You might want to take back that chimp statement, I seam to have a much better handle on numbers than you do.
As to the soft option. I was just highlighting your ignorance in an effort to educate you.

You're welcome.
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Just for the record i never said that GC would finish top 8, I said they would finish in the top half of the competition. When you understand the difference get back to me.
As for talking the soft option, I was just highlighting your ignorance in an effort to educate you.
You're welcome.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: nice double post there pies me boy. You really gave that lie some thought didn't ya? :lol:

You says they could make the eight after three years not the "top half of the comp" :^o

Stop lying to the public and man up ya lil pussy.

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: nice double post there pies me boy. You really gave that lie some thought didn't ya? :lol:

You says they could make the eight after three years not the "top half of the comp" :^o

Stop lying to the public and man up ya lil pussy.
What can I say? You get caught out looking like a dope so you try to cover up by calling me a liar. Pretty weak KE.
I remember exactly what I wrote, because I wanted to see how switched on you were and unfortunately you were found lacking. The double wamy is that your ego is getting in the way of you manning up and admitting you are wrong. Here this is from page 2 of this thread .

piesman2011 wrote:
I've expected the suns to finished in the top half next year and i have said that for about a year now. It's no certainly however im happy to put a signature and avatar to it for 2014 for anyone willing to take the bet.

Now man up KE. Say I'm sorry Piesman for calling you a liar and I humbly beg your forgiveness. Go on do it..... :_<>
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

Oh as for the double post above. My house is to damn big and my wifi sometimes drops out when posting. I thought I lost the first post. Now man up KE you have been found out once again.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oi! How dare you even think of taking that tone with me pies. You said suns would make the eight in 2014 years ago. Don't lie to the members. [-X

You were wrong years ago. Just admit it, you got caught up with all the hype. "They'll be amazing" "frighteningly good" "in finals contention within a few years" they said. And you listened to em didn't ya pies? You listened and believed their rubbish over the tried , tested and true wisdom of yours truly, KE.

Just admit it pies.

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Oi! How dare you even think of taking that tone with me pies. You said suns would make the eight in 2014 years ago. Don't lie to the members. [-X

You were wrong years ago. Just admit it, you got caught up with all the hype. "They'll be amazing" "frighteningly good" "in finals contention within a few years" they said. And you listened to em didn't ya pies? You listened and believed their rubbish over the tried , tested and true wisdom of yours truly, KE.

Just admit it pies.
I quoted what I said from page 2 of this thread (see my last post) I made a similar statement over a year before that in the old basket case league thread. You have been proven wrong. My quote shows that you are wrong. Yet you keep calling me a liar. Man up and apologise.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Your quote proves jack diddly piesman. I stated on page one of this thread id seen ya say it a year before. Called you up and you changed ur tune, after the suns played two seasons you knew they weren't as good as you first thought.

xman wrote:
piesman2011
Coach
Coach

Post by piesman2011 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Your quote proves jack diddly piesman. I stated on page one of this thread id seen ya say it a year before. Called you up and you changed ur tune, after the suns played two seasons you knew they weren't as good as you first thought.
So my quote from July 2013 means nothing? The fact that I prove you wrong with quotes and in that quote, say that I thought the exact same thing a year before that in 2012 means nothing? Because the great KE can remember my exact words from 2012. Mate get a grip, you couldn't even work out that by stating that "GC will finish bottom 8" that there are 10 teams above them.
Hows this for fact. I set you up in 2012 with my words "top half". You interpreted it to mean "top 8". Fact: I remember using those words in 2012 in your famously deleted "basket card league" thread. Your OP showed you had no idea. I was pretty sure you would be clueless and this just proves it. You only come back is that I must have lied, because you are never wrong.
Now is the time to show if you are a respectable poster or a troll like RD. Now be the bigger man. Make the statement. I will respect you as a person more. I won't ask again.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

piesman2011 wrote:
Because the great KE can remember my exact words from 2012.
Damn fukkin straight. I just asked beaussie and he confirmed you spouted gc will make the 8 after three years.

Your dishonesty disappoints me piesman. [-X our members deserve better. [-(

So we bettin or what? I'm keen on ur 2016 statement also :D

xman wrote: