NRL VS AFL competition - finals 2017

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: NRL VS AFL competition - Week 1 finals 2017

Post by Fred »

I'm sure the afl are devestated with those ratings and crowd figures :)
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Great use of sarcasm Freddo. 8-[ I'm sure they're laughing their way to the bank if they got large crowd and tv ratings for the shithouse footy matches the afl players put on for everyone

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm
Great use of sarcasm Freddo. 8-[ I'm sure they're laughing their way to the bank if they got large crowd and tv ratings for the shithouse footy matches the afl players put on for everyone

you have judged the round to be shithouse. Why does that mean it's fact? Maybe ask swans fans if the round was shithouse. Or Crows fans. I'm sure theyll have a different opinion
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: of course the fans who won would be happy. But it's finals footy and I'm afraid fans who are not in lala land expect matches to be actual contests not floggings. This is just reality I'm afraid nlol. Its the absolute expectation. It's what all pro comps should provide come finals time. I mean you can't expect perfection, like what happened in the amazingly close contests in the NRL on the weekend. But for fukks sake, three out of four of the afl matches were drubbings :lol:

As I said in the op, in terms of competition, in terms of 'match ups', compared to the NRL, week 1 of the afl finals was a piece of dog shit. It's clear as day bro. Just deal with it ok? Stop fighting it, you look silly failing to accept the bleeding obvious.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:03 pm
:lol: of course the fans who won would be happy. But it's finals footy and I'm afraid fans who are not in lala land expect matches to be actual contests not floggings. This is just reality I'm afraid nlol. Its the absolute expectation. It's what all pro comps should provide come finals time. I mean you can't expect perfection, like what happened in the amazingly close contests in the NRL on the weekend. But for fukks sake, three out of four of the afl matches were drubbings :lol:

As I said in the op, in terms of competition, in terms of 'match ups', compared to the NRL, week 1 of the afl finals was a piece of dog shit. It's clear as day bro. Just deal with it ok? Stop fighting it, you look silly failing to accept the bleeding obvious.
well sometimes you dont get what you want. Look at last year's NRL week 1 finals https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_NRL_season#Players

2 very one-sided matches
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:56 pm

They'd be laughing at the nrlol like 3/4 of Australia would be!
The second most popular football code got totally flogged, ratings, crowds,
One swans game out drew 3 nrlol games combined, even after the nrlol heavily discounted the tickets :(/

Next year the nrlol goes into the last year of their 5 year plan that ex CEO David smith set out :(/
How's that working out
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:30 pm

well sometimes you dont get what you want. Look at last year's NRL week 1 finals https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_NRL_season#Players

2 very one-sided matches
Did my research :salute: and the two what you called very one sided matches weren't that at all. Don't lie to our membership to try and make a point nlol, it's poor form bro and you should be ashamed of yourself. [-X The NRL games you point out as very one sided were close with 20mins left and both included very controversial late penalties which allowed the winners to get a safe lead. Both games were great matches somewhat soured by the referees. I think there's simply no comparison with what occurred in the afl last weekend. :>::

I think it's time you just admit it nlol. You've tried, you've even lied, you've made stuff up and still, still you are looking completely illegitimate. It's over bro, I'm right. The level of competition, the contests, the match ups in the afls week 1 finals of 2017 were 75% dogs shit. Miserable matches, boring, lamo, mismatches, dreadful games. It's just the way it was ok. Just admit it.

I really hope for your sakes that the rest of the finals series produces better than 75% shithouse games. It'd be hard not to, surely!! :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:30 pm

2 very one-sided matches
Did my research :salute: and the two what you called very one sided matches weren't that at all. Don't lie to our membership to try and make a point nlol, it's poor form bro and you should be ashamed of yourself. [-X The NRL games you point out as very one sided were close with 20mins left and both included very controversial late penalties which allowed the winners to get a safe lead. Both games were great matches somewhat soured by the referees. I think there's simply no comparison with what occurred in the afl last weekend. :>::

I think it's time you just admit it nlol. You've tried, you've even lied, you've made stuff up and still, still you are looking completely illegitimate. It's over bro, I'm right. The level of competition, the contests, the match ups in the afls week 1 finals of 2017 were 75% dogs shit. Miserable matches, boring, lamo, mismatches, dreadful games. It's just the way it was ok. Just admit it.

I really hope for your sakes that the rest of the finals series produces better than 75% shithouse games. It'd be hard not to, surely!! :lol:
the scorelines were very one-sided so get off your high horse and apologise for wasting everyone's time
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nup, you're lying again, the score lines also weren't "very" one sided at all either. They indicate good wins but by no means, to any clear minded rl fan, do they indicate very one sided affairs.

Again you're lying and wrong nlol, it's disappointing you are tarnishing the boards with these lies and your dribble. Just because you're angry that I'm right that the afl had a woeful week one of lopsided events doesn't mean you have to lie and pretend it ain't so.

Even rookie Wookie has now sulked his way into the background, defeated and aware I am totally correct. :lol:

Time you sit yo ass down and respect my authority on week 1 of 2017 finals footy :afro:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:51 am
Nup, you're lying again, the score lines also weren't "very" one sided at all either. They indicate good wins but by no means, to any clear minded rl fan, do they indicate very one sided affairs.
the scores were one-sided, which is basically how you have judged the AFL games. Sorry pal, you're cooked :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

^^ notice he now dropped the 'very' in very one sided. A clear sign of backpeddling on his earlier lies. :lol:

Those matches were both close well into the second half before dubious ref decisions changed the game/helped the winner stretch their lead.

I do my research, nlol lies and makes shit up.

:D

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am
^^ notice he now dropped the 'very' in very one sided. A clear sign of backpeddling on his earlier lies. :lol:

Those matches were both close well into the second half before dubious ref decisions changed the game/helped the winner stretch their lead.

I do my research, nlol lies and makes shit up.

:D
dubious is subjective so take your but buts and shove it :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

It's not only me who states the refereeing was dubious. It's recorded online.

You ready to admit the afl had a shithouse first round of finals footy yet? :lol:

You do know by not admitting this fact that you look like a rugby league fan who can't admit the afl crowds are better than NRL crowds. I.e you look like a complete twit :lol:

Common bro, just admit it, it was a shithouse first round of finals footy. In terms of blow outs I.e 75% strong, the first week of afl finals footy was prob the worst week of afl footy for 2017 :lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/

Just did me research :lol:

And I'm right again!! :rofl: :\:

Members and guests there was not one week of 2017 regular season footy in the afl where 75% of games were six goal plus whitewashes like what happened in week one of finals footy :lol:

Week 16, 21 and 23 were shockers for the afl but in terms of percentage of shithouse games they were nowhere near as bad as the afls week 1 of finals :lol:

Just admit it nlol, it was a shithouse week one of finals footy! :\: :rofl: :\:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Afl week one of finals footy - 75% shiiiiithouse :lol:
NRL week one of finals footy - 0% shithouse