nrl all stars match may be scrapped due to poor crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC
Been liked: 0

Re: nrl all stars match may be scrapped due to poor crowds

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Raiderdave wrote:
Crowd looks around 20, 000

So much for news ltds lies
& this pointless thread :roll:
Yeah think I heard 23,000. Was a good game.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

considering those ticket prices
that was a pretty good turnout

that could end up being the biggest sporting attendance on the GC this year :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The one that makes the most money anyway.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Government might've paid for the all stars, I remember them sponsoring it before and putting quite a bit into it, if so, 100+ a ticket will see a tidy profit for someone, none of us tho.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Government might've paid for the all stars, I remember them sponsoring it before and putting quite a bit into it, if so, 100+ a ticket will see a tidy profit for someone, none of us tho.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
so it was even a government sponsored event :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
at minimum $18.00 a head
crap on all you want for top tier seating but a single stult could purchase a ticket for $18.00 ahead :)))
dream and bitch on all you want dickhead about ticketing sales!!!
it wasn't until a government push for the shitty cheap price of $18 per adult that tickets were sold!!!!!!! :)))

farrrk of and go and die with your game or RL :))) :))) :))) :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
at minimum $18.00 a head
crap on all you want for top tier seating but a single stult could purchase a ticket for $18.00 ahead :)))
it wasn't until a government push for the shitty cheap price of $18 per adult that tickets were sold!!!!!!! :)))

farrrk of and go and die with your game or RL :))) :))) :))) :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

What the fuck is a stult?
Another garbled rant where you make no sense then say RL is dying .
Lol

You really really need help.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
at minimum $18.00 a head

8-[

WTF :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/

have another one you metho guzzling ****** :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
making as much sense as tits on a crocodile as per usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He's a very bitter twisted individual .
At the thought of RL he is off his head with rage/jealousy & starts a meaningless English language butchering rant .
Lol.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

i dont like the indigenous all stars game, it seems to be slowly turning into an 'us verses them' mentally. in the crowd some of the indigenous parts seem to use any form of 'getting one over the other team' either physically or on the scoreboard like its some type of get back against the whites. i see this as troubleing because the whole concept of 'the all stars' is to reconise the contribution indigenous australians have made to RL,and bring the RL community together, not segregate it. the fans select their fav indigenous and non for each position. perhaps after the players were picked the sides were randomly selected to generate two evenly mixed teams. and the players during the week stay as one group and do work in aborigional communites together.

Maybe it could be played every 2 years and at the end of the season to help maintain a 'special' or 'unique' feel and doesnt become just another pre season game. playing the allstars at the end of the season the fans would still remember their fav players over that season. and playing the game at the end of the season would make the game feel more like a carnival feel and the players picked for the game may approach it more with a light hearted feel, cos currently its seems the players are abit too physical at times in this game (specially some of the indigenous players).

this could be because playing this game at the start of the season is when the players are 'winding up' for the new season and could approach this game as a full representative game (chance to be seen, a potential stepping stone into SOO) where the all stars game should be more about the occassion (during the whole week) and not mainly on the result in the game.

at the end of the season the players would be 'winding down' and would see being part of the allstars as an occasion and less on the actual game played at the end of the week.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

214Four wrote:
i dont like the indigenous all stars game, it seems to be slowly turning into an 'us verses them' mentally. in the crowd some of the indigenous parts seem to use any form of 'getting one over the other team' either physically or on the scoreboard like its some type of get back against the whites. i see this as troubleing because the whole concept of 'the all stars' is to reconise the contribution indigenous australians have made to RL,and bring the RL community together, not segregate it. the fans select their fav indigenous and non for each position. perhaps after the players were picked the sides were randomly selected to generate two evenly mixed teams. and the players during the week stay as one group and do work in aborigional communites together.

Maybe it could be played every 2 years and at the end of the season to help maintain a 'special' or 'unique' feel and doesnt become just another pre season game. playing the allstars at the end of the season the fans would still remember their fav players over that season. and playing the game at the end of the season would make the game feel more like a carnival feel and the players picked for the game may approach it more with a light hearted feel, cos currently its seems the players are abit too physical at times in this game (specially some of the indigenous players).

this could be because playing this game at the start of the season is when the players are 'winding up' for the new season and could approach this game as a full representative game (chance to be seen, a potential stepping stone into SOO) where the all stars game should be more about the occassion (during the whole week) and not mainly on the result in the game.

at the end of the season the players would be 'winding down' and would see being part of the allstars as an occasion and less on the actual game played at the end of the week.

I Agree..

I dislike the event totally..
And I think a lot have been turned of by it.

or you gotta do is look at the crowd.

Most of the Crowd were Aboriginal Decent.
just cheering the Ind Al Star Team...

I think it should be scrapped.