Freemantle AFL star Mathew Pavlich knows which code is best!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Truthsayer wrote:
You are Mike Tyson to my Muhammed Ali, Mr Eliagh. I am not falling for your childish attempts to bait me into a bar fight. That is the act of a petulant child.

How old are you anyway? I strongly recommend that you act your age. Re-examine the manner in which you just addressed me, and while you are doing that perhaps you will explain to the world why you take an attitude towards drugs that undermines the fight against them.
Truthslayer please read my last post for your drugs lesson before talking about the fight against them with such ignorant authority.

Secondly how dare you compare yourself to the great man Muhammad Ali. You have the tact and wit of homer simpson and Muhammad would be offended if he read your comment.

Thirdly... :idea: I've only ever been referenced to act as a "petulant child" by one person in my life. And laadidaaa, that was TLPG. Left talking footy indeed! :lol:

If you get your jollies this way fine but please dont think you're pulling off some sort of covert op here. It's so glaringly obvious it hurts mine eyes.

:cool:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Truthsayer
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Truthsayer »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Ah truthslayer, hate to give you a history lecture but ahhhh drugs have been used by humans for millenia. Actually more likely since hominids like Australopithecus, which by the way reminds me of you, roamed the Earth. Do you really think there is a "solution" to the drug "problem"?

Because if you do, you're dreeaamin cowboy! Go the NRL policy, effective and fair :D
And useless. The AFL should be commended for knuckling down and sticking to the right solution, which if implemented millenia ago would have rid the world of illicit drugs a long time ago.

I referred to you as a petulant child because that is how you are behaving. It is nothing more than coincidence (as well as an affirmation of my statement) that someone else who I do not know offered the same opinion of you.
Onions

Post by Onions »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Thirdly... :idea: I've only ever been referenced to act as a "petulant child" by one person in my life. And laadidaaa, that was TLPG. Left talking footy indeed! :lol:
That's not fucking TLPG! We all know you're a fucking "petulant child"! What a weak fucking link! You're the weakest link! Goodbye!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Truthsayer wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Ah truthslayer, hate to give you a history lecture but ahhhh drugs have been used by humans for millenia. Actually more likely since hominids like Australopithecus, which by the way reminds me of you, roamed the Earth. Do you really think there is a "solution" to the drug "problem"?

Because if you do, you're dreeaamin cowboy! Go the NRL policy, effective and fair :D
And useless. The AFL should be commended for knuckling down and sticking to the right solution, which if implemented millenia ago would have rid the world of illicit drugs a long time ago.

I referred to you as a petulant child because that is how you are behaving. It is nothing more than coincidence (as well as an affirmation of my statement) that someone else who I do not know offered the same opinion of you.
You're Dreeeeaaaamin cowboy! :\:

Take a seat there and let me tell you a story...

I once had an old school friend come to my door. She had joined a group,I think it was the church of latter day saints. Being the gentleman I am I gave her a few minutes of my time, asked her how she'd been and what she was up to. She said she'd been good and showed me this little booklet she was distributing to encourage support for the 'cause'. It was a lovely little booklet with pictures of family playing in the woods... amongst lions, bears, snakes and crocodiles!!! the catch was everything and everyone was living in harmony and the booklet tried to convince us that if we all followed the latter day saints that one day life would be just like in the picture.

Truthsayer, thanks for taking a seat there and listening to my lovely story. There's a message in it for you, you know. And it says -

You are a deluded sick twisted basket case. Help yourself and try join the church of latter day saints quick smart. They're your only hope. :lol:

xman wrote:
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

I know I have struck a raw nerve when someone starts playing religion at me.

"I shall pray for you, my son". :-({|=
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Truthsayer wrote:
Mr Raider, the tactic that you support will only make the person a drug user for life. Is that what you want? You would be willing to destroy a life? That would be tantamount to murder. The correct procedure is to get them off the drugs in the first instance and protect them from people like you who would prefer these people to suffer the indignity of embarassment that would actually inhibit the chances of rehabilitation.

If anyone is a blight on society it is people like you, because you have no real, tangible, long term solution to the drug problem. You prefer the quick fix, which is not a solution. It is part of the problem.
the correct thing to do to punish them for damaging the integrity of the game that gives them a privileged life
let them be under no illusions that they have put this " life" in peril .. & if they'd prefer to dig ditches ... then a repeat episode will see them pick up that shovel
this in tandum with rehab .. I mean do you seriously think the NRL clubs don't have a rehab program for their players .... :roll:
this is by far the best path to recovery
the acceptance of responsibility for ones actions is a characteristic of our game .... the opposite .. ie blaming everyone else for your actions .. is a characteristic of yours :wink:
Onions

Post by Onions »

You fucked up NRL cheats won't take any fucking responsibility, you stupid kid! You fucking run and hide when the crowd figures are fucking fudged! So it stands to reason that you have no fucking rehab!

I'm not going to get fucking involved with Truth's line of thinking. Way too fucking deep for me. But if it works it fucking works! We had a three striker and he's gone from the fucking game forever!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Truthsayer wrote:

Mr Clown,

Nice try at deflecting the point. If you think I was "playing religion at you" then you either cant read or once again are simply slaying the truth.

Re read my post and stop talking dribble about the AFL's approach to drug use as something which would solve the drug problem for all man kind.

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

That coming from a fuck wit who's nothing more than a stupid girl!
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Truthsayer wrote:

Mr Clown,

Nice try at deflecting the point. If you think I was "playing religion at you" then you either cant read or once again are simply slaying the truth.

Re read my post and stop talking dribble about the AFL's approach to drug use as something which would solve the drug problem for all man kind.
If you believe I was trying to deflect the point I am forced to question your own education level. It is long held that adversives only make the problem worse and not resolve it. As you appear to support adversives you are not serious about the issue. The religious analogy was a demonstration of this fact. You think you are being clever. I am seeing right through your charade.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You think I'm being adversive? And what sort of a word is that to use, I mean really who's the knob trying to appear clever? Is that your newest buzz word in the office that makes you feel superior to others? Because it actually makes no freakin sense!

You sir are simply a wanker.

Speak English, dont avoid the issue and answer my point. Do you really believe the AFL policy has the potential to solve the drug problems of all mankind? Because this is what you suggested which resulted in my so called "adversive" :lol: response.

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

Truthsayer 1
Queen E 0

What a fucking dunderhead the Queen is, hey?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Onions you seriously have no clue. Adversive has no results on dictionary.com although it can be found on other online dictionaries. I know exactly what truthslayer means but he has obviously thought he'd be clever with his wording and actually just made a complete tool of himself, which I have pointed out quite nicely.

But you run along now, you're not ready to understand my lil turnip. BTW have you fukked yourself yet? :lol: It's never going to get old im afraid

:lol:

xman wrote:
Onions

Post by Onions »

You're fucking yourself over if you think you're fucking winning, Queen E!
Truthsayer

Post by Truthsayer »

King-Eliagh wrote:
You think I'm being adversive? And what sort of a word is that to use, I mean really who's the knob trying to appear clever? Is that your newest buzz word in the office that makes you feel superior to others? Because it actually makes no freakin sense!

You sir are simply a wanker.

Speak English, dont avoid the issue and answer my point. Do you really believe the AFL policy has the potential to solve the drug problems of all mankind? Because this is what you suggested which resulted in my so called "adversive" :lol: response.
I told you. Yes it will solve all the issues. There was no need to even ask the question because you answered it yourself. And do explain to me how "adverse" is not in the dictionary. Adversive is an extension of said word.