AFL football TV ratings and discussion.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: 2018 - Australian Football TV Ratings - AFL, AFL Womens etc

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Still not one shred of evidence that ratings companies use the 1.5 x bizarro theory .

You can waffle on with all the shit you want .
Until you show proof it remains just that .SHIT
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:26 pm
Still not one shred of evidence that ratings companies use the 1.5 x bizarro theory .

You can waffle on with all the shit you want .
Until you show proof it remains just that .SHIT
Ratings companies like oztam produce basic ratings reports. They dont count cumulative totals over weeks or months, nor do they account for advertising revenue or program lengths.

How about even addressing my example of program A and B as mentipned earlier. If you dont agree with my conclusion, why not?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:16 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm
None of you have a valid argument to counter my view
You keep putting forward these weird and wacky theories, and because they are to far off centre to be disproved you take it as proof that these theory's ,no matter how whacky are facts. If you put forward a theory that there is life on Mars. Because none of us has a rocket ship and cannot prove your theory wrong. than that's undeniable proof, in your mind, that there's life on Mars. Has anybody ever told you that's not how it works.

As for viewers , I would imagine 99% of them would be there at the start of the program. the hard part would be keeping them. Especially in the case of AFL with most games being over shortly after half time
:wink:
If your claim about the AFL audiences dropping off is true the AFL must have significantly more viewers than the NRL to get near the same average.

And again, it isnt a theory. 2 programs rating 500k each over 1 hr are not watched by more people than a single 2 hr program watched by 500k. But thats what you guys expect us to believe. You add your games together and say, "look, we got 1m viewers, while you got 500k". Yet the truth is both programs had 500k over 2hrs.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Oztam tam don't but people like the NRL/AFL are well aware of the ratings and how well there traking. especially the bits like AFL's FTA being down 20% on this time last year. :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:06 pm
Oztam tam don't but people like the NRL/AFL are well aware of the ratings and how well there traking. especially the bits like AFL's FTA being down 20% on this time last year. :(/ :(/
Can you show a report where either code compares ratings to the other for an entire round or an entire season?
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:01 pm
pussycat wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:16 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm
None of you have a valid argument to counter my view
You keep putting forward these weird and wacky theories, and because they are to far off centre to be disproved you take it as proof that these theory's ,no matter how whacky are facts. If you put forward a theory that there is life on Mars. Because none of us has a rocket ship and cannot prove your theory wrong. than that's undeniable proof, in your mind, that there's life on Mars. Has anybody ever told you that's not how it works.

As for viewers , I would imagine 99% of them would be there at the start of the program. the hard part would be keeping them. Especially in the case of AFL with most games being over shortly after half time
:wink:
If your claim about the AFL audiences dropping off is true the AFL must have significantly more viewers than the NRL to get near the same average.

And again, it isnt a theory. 2 programs rating 500k each over 1 hr are not watched by more people than a single 2 hr program watched by 500k. But thats what you guys expect us to believe. You add your games together and say, "look, we got 1m viewers, while you got 500k". Yet the truth is both programs had 500k over 2hrs.
The operative word in that sentence being 2 ](*,) of course 2 matches are going to rate better than 1 :hmm: and there not all going to rate the same. One program might rate 100k , another my rate 300k and another 500k.

Now that Wookies not here one of you guys will have to learn how to count. Just write the figures down and add them up . Surely the Victerpian maths department taught you guys to do that :wink:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

That's the whole point! With cumulative ratings 6 hours of NRL at 300k ratings per game equals 900k total. Yet 6 hours of AFL at 300k per game equals only 600k, despite the fact the same sized audience watched both sports over the same amount of time. Cumulative totals are totally misleading when used without any context of length of time.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Apparently these companies release the viewing figures for people to interpret as they see fit .

Then the fumbler when seeing the figures don't agree with his brainwashed view interpret them differently .

I then interpret his interpretation as a load of crap

Simple fact is media companies pay enormous amounts of money for the rights based on these figures .
Yet we are supposed to believe some bizarro theory put up by a fumblefan .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 3:50 pm
Lol
Apparently these companies release the viewing figures for people to interpret as they see fit .

Then the fumbler when seeing the figures don't agree with his brainwashed view interpret them differently .

Simple fact is media companies pay enormous amounts of money for the rights based on these figures .
Ive explained my logic multiple times using multiple examples and you guys havent come up qith a single reason why its flawed
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:48 pm
Lol

Ive explained my logic multiple times using multiple examples and you guys havent come up qith a single reason why its flawed
Pal, your logic is not logic. It is total BS & excuses to explain away the thumping fumbleball gets year on year & particularly the shellacking you're copping this year.

Wookie recorded all ratings for both codes over the last number of years. They were the raw figures of the number of people that watched the respective codes. None of your mad theories were used to collate those numbers. Suck it up or run off to the jungle!!

No ratings agency anywhere uses anything like your hairbrain BS to collate numbers. You are alone pal!!!! Friendless with your mad professor BS.

Now, if you want to have an intelligent conversation how about we talk about comparing AFL 2017 to AFL 2018? It's the same code. The same conditions apply. Why are your ratings down between 15-20%?

And yes I know about the Comm. games. They effected 2 games and you lost about 3m viewers....OUCH!!!! But every other round has also been down week on week. Last round was down 164k on Fox alone.

And of course the NRL had to go through the Comm games as well but lost nothing like the fumbling game. And apart from that every other round has been up, up, up....including last round up 300k+ & the round before up 400k+.

So AFL v AFL pal. Why is your code falling off a cliff??? Why the catastrophic drop in numbers week on week? Answers please pal........not mad professor deflecting BS!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Ratings agencies release ratings reports, they dont account for other factors. Youre just the same as the others, you claim my view is incorrect yet cant find a single reason why. Maybe its the vibe
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 167 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:49 pm
Ratings agencies release ratings reports, they dont account for other factors. Youre just the same as the others, you claim my view is incorrect yet cant find a single reason why. Maybe its the vibe
Hahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!! Yep, it sure is pal.....it's your vibe lolololololololol!!!!! Lolllers got the vibe......maybe you need Denis Denuto to help you out with it lololololololol!!!!!!!

And any chance you'll address AFL 2017 v AFL 2018???? Come on pal, here's your chance to really dazzle us lololololol!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Unlike you guys, ive already discussed our drop in ratings. I dont just ignore the topic like you clowns. You have no answer, none at all
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:48 pm
Lol

I didn't ask for your fucked up logic .
I asked for you to show WHERE any ratings company uses your 1.5 theory .
It's a fucking simple request .
Yet you can't provide it .
So quit waffling on with crap post something other than your ramblings .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

And ive answered you again and again. Ratings companies release basic ratings reports. They dont analyse their meaning. So there is nothing to prove.

Now, tell me how my view is incorrect