betting odds show gulf between codes

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: betting odds show gulf between codes

Post by Fred »

Sure lol.
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Phelpsy wrote:
Sure lol.
Thanks for finally realising the truth phelpsy. I know it was a tough one but you got it right now :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Pfft .. Welcher. Hope your kids have a better role model ... Not the ones in Thailand . Your own
Veni, vidi, vici
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Phelpsy wrote:
Pfft .. Welcher. Hope your kids have a better role model ... Not the ones in Thailand . Your own

:lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
a fumbler lecturing someone on welching

:?>

:lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
I've seen it all now :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Nah mate, I didn't. You're really lookin wobbly on one word now :lol: I'm sorry to bring the bad news but I aint lost a bet on TF, not once ;)
You did. You lost that one and it is recording in history on this forum that you lost and you WELCHED!

Dave welched as well for the record. He should be taking a week off as agreed because he failed to show the 60K average for at least SIX games! That's how many games were shown on FTA in the first 20 rounds of the NRL season so I didn't even count the finals!!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm sorry the pair of you cant find any info regarding what I was betting on, apart from me stating "im leaning towards the afl on this one'' :(/

Seriously, you two suck goats arse :lol:

Continue :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

It's pathetic that you keep trying ... Give it up you loser. You welched, we all know it, you know it. If I could be bothered I would go on and on to explain , but you'd still ignore it. Dirac highlighted it ... To say that from a discussion with an afl supporter, and with you being so anti afl (yea we know you do it for fun), that when asked to bet on a debate you then turn around and say oh oh I was betting the afl would do better ... Is pathetic. That would mean you thought drac was backing the nrl to get higher crowd !!! You took the bet, you agreed you could lose but took the bet anyway ...

Seriously, are you saying drac was backing the nrl to get a higher crowd ? Because that's the only way the bet would work as no point betting on the same thing. Are you that fucking stupid? No you're not.

Anyway, you know that drac wasn't betting the nrl would get bigger crowds. He was stating that the afl would get bigger crowds. He offered a bet and you accepted ... Ipso facto... You were betting against drac
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm not trying phelpsy, this doesn't require trying whatsoever, its simply gods truth my friend. I again refer to my only reference to who i was betting on which poor dwac quoted for us all in his pathetic effort to prove a bet occurred.

"im leaning towards the afl on this one''

By the way, if you go back a few pages you'll notice dwacs still wearing the avatar he received as a result of an earlier bet he lost to me!!! The poor bastard, he forgot to take it off, his time/punishment for using that avatar has well and truly expired :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless in the context of phelpsy and cwapper whinging on about a bet which never existed :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Drac was backing the nrl lol ??? Keep trying you insecure little man. Anyone know ke's first name?

Passport photo ?
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I knew dwac wasn't backing the nrl you clown. I was just playing with him and would have had the time to finalise my bet on the AFL, which he then would've reneged on the bet, if I hadn't have been called out on a Friday eve. Twas bad timing but hey, what can ya do, its clear I made no bet.

Anyway phelpsy its time to say ta-ta as I hear you've received a lengthy ban for your stalking.

Sionara biatch! :lol: :wave:

xman wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

If we believe Eliagh's claims about being called back by Beaussie (yeah right!) he'll probably know.

The bet was made and recorded. You can't deny it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

State where I agree'd to bet on the nrl?

Called back? What are you on about cwapper ya silly frog turd? I was called up to go out on a Friday eve, hence I didn't bother continuing the dumb convo with dwac. Cant remember who it was who called me, mightrve been beaussie

xman wrote:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

You agreed to the bet. And when you first returned here you SAID that Beaussie asked you to come back (called back - means the same).
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh yes beaussie did ask me to come back to Tf but that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

No bet was made and this is why you cant point to where I stated who I was betting on.

Look I know you're dumb enough to make bets without stipulating anything about the bet but I, like the rest of the normal population am not. I was planning to bet on the afl but didn't get the time to do it. That is quite clear in the page and dwacs attempt to prove a bet was made.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

This thread has gone way off topic and now has nothing to do with the thread title. On a side note, you do look silly KE trying to defend your welching on the bet with Drac. As you so often love to post that I said such and such, how about you telling me, Drac really did win the bet but you couldn't face up to losing it. Pathetic.

As Phelpsy points out.
Phelpsy wrote:
That would mean you thought drac was backing the nrl to get higher crowd !!! You took the bet, you agreed you could lose but took the bet anyway ...

Seriously, are you saying drac was backing the nrl to get a higher crowd ? Because that's the only way the bet would work as no point betting on the same thing. Are you that fucking stupid? No you're not.

Anyway, you know that drac wasn't betting the nrl would get bigger crowds. He was stating that the afl would get bigger crowds. He offered a bet and you accepted ... Ipso facto... You were betting against drac