My resignation as moderator

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: My resignation as moderator

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shit yer bitchin cwacker!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

Post by Cracker »

A typical reply from a person who is part of the problem and not part of the solution.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Cracker wrote:
A typical reply from a person who is part of the problem and not part of the solution.
:_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

This is a very sad outcome for TFC. Not even sure how to respond to this news. I for one do however hope that Xman reconsiders his position outlined in this thread. Like him or not, this place has functioned better with him as a mod.

I'd love to be able to say we have more support for you Xman from the RL side of things to balance any perceptions of bias expressed by RL fans. To date however, no one from the RL side has been willing to take up the offer (perhaps Cracker as a fan of both codes could assist? Or Wookie, piesman, pussycat. How would members feel about that?). It would be nice if more people could appreciate just how difficult the TFC mod role is on a site like this where lets be honest, we all love to troll and twist things a little in favour of our beloved footy codes.

Not sure where we go from here. I always thought the demands for proof of claims would be problematic in a place like this where like I said, we all enjoy trolling other footy fans. Should we just drop that requirement and continue the troll fest or leave it as is that opinions are ok, just not statements presented as facts? Members I guess would then be free to ignore threads that are complete BS or respond with their own BS claims. I just don't know and am still very saddened to see the recent developments in here and at a loss to how we respond and keep everyone or at least the majority happy.

This place is fun wouldn't you agree when things don't get too personal and we just focus on trashing each others beloved codes or beliefs. Bear in mind, many other sites don't allow what we have and are attracted to here in the first place. Be nice if we could all keep that in mind and just have fun here wouldn't you agree?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Just dropped in to say bye, and hand my badge and gun in. :rock:

I'd love to say I will miss you guys, but I dont like trolling..... :mrgreen:

I may come back one day in the future, maybe after the Suns play the Giants in the GF infront of 80k at ANZ stadium. 'Til then, fight on :cheers:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

I confirm that I am willing to take over as moderator of this board, Beaussie.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

yay no mods, free for all. its good cos now the little girly girls cant winge when someone hurts their feelings from a thread comment. there has been way too much dishing out but not taking it when its dished back from some members. fuck its susposed to be fight club, other than the rule that you do not discuss fight club, the other rule is everyone must fight and how could some of you guys fight while also trying to hold on to the mods hand... his not your mum, ur not in kindergarden anymore (except for crappers who will be going to big school next year) so let go and put ur fists up!

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

Cracker wrote:
I confirm that I am willing to take over as moderator of this board, Beaussie.
ahh fuck not dr phill, he'll close down the fight pit and make everyone have 3 councilling sessions a week...

Cracker
Coach
Coach

Post by Cracker »

Not true at all.

It would be seven sessions a week.

*Not to be taken seriously*
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

hahaha check mate
good call...
now get in the ring and get ur defense up i wanna give u the michael jackson special...

pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Xman wrote:

I may come back one day in the future, maybe after the Suns play the Giants in the GF infront of 80k at ANZ stadium. 'Til then, fight on :cheers:

So I guess that means you wont be coming back - gooshie moments like this makes me turn to water.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

"ding dong the witch is dead..."

haha

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Beaussie, why not offer 214 the mod spot? A RL supporter has never had the job and offering it to 3 afl supporters and one nrl supporter who has already turned down an offer to do the job before kinda dont cut it beaussie.

Comon beaussie, equity and diversity is a must! Now sing it with me!

WHAATTAAAA WE WANT?

NRL MODS!

WHEN DO WE WANTEM?

NOOWWWWW!!!

:\:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:

so
you'll be back in 2046 then ? 8-[

who am I kidding :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
both of those abortions of teams will have folded 20 years before then :cool:

:(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Beaussie wrote:
This is a very sad outcome for TFC. Not even sure how to respond to this news. I for one do however hope that Xman reconsiders his position outlined in this thread. Like him or not, this place has functioned better with him as a mod.

I'd love to be able to say we have more support for you Xman from the RL side of things to balance any perceptions of bias expressed by RL fans. To date however, no one from the RL side has been willing to take up the offer (perhaps Cracker as a fan of both codes could assist? Or Wookie, piesman, pussycat. How would members feel about that?). It would be nice if more people could appreciate just how difficult the TFC mod role is on a site like this where lets be honest, we all love to troll and twist things a little in favour of our beloved footy codes.

Not sure where we go from here. I always thought the demands for proof of claims would be problematic in a place like this where like I said, we all enjoy trolling other footy fans. Should we just drop that requirement and continue the troll fest or leave it as is that opinions are ok, just not statements presented as facts? Members I guess would then be free to ignore threads that are complete BS or respond with their own BS claims. I just don't know and am still very saddened to see the recent developments in here and at a loss to how we respond and keep everyone or at least the majority happy.

This place is fun wouldn't you agree when things don't get too personal and we just focus on trashing each others beloved codes or beliefs. Bear in mind, many other sites don't allow what we have and are attracted to here in the first place. Be nice if we could all keep that in mind and just have fun here wouldn't you agree?

your problem is the calibre of fumbler in here
dumb
uneducated
In the main illiterate
& above all
whining little sooks :cool:

they are no match for the NRL fans in here lead by King E .... the balance is way out
we're a cut above

I agree though
this site is unique & this is why I like posting here ... its NRL posters don't take themselves too seriously except maybe where race is concerned & a few other lines that we don't like being crossed
but usually its just a massive tongue in cheek from us & that's why its fun for us
some fumblers in here take it all too personally

this place will be fine
all we need is a mod who is fair to all ....lets give cwacker a run if no one else is willing to put their hand up
Im willing to revert back to the rules re proof
but lets keep the colourful language & abuse alive lads ... it makes the TFC on Talking Footy what it is .. funny & enjoyable :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol: