Let's burn the Ostralin flag

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Let's burn the Ostralin flag

Post by Grim Reaper »

In recent weeks the Daily Torygraph in Sydney has been attacking some young kid because he burnt this rag of a flag and it has go all the inbred redneck locals up in arms.

This Warror Kid did what any logical non-white kid would do in these circumstances and torch this rag. After all that rag was being used by these white redeck Ostralins in Cronulla when they attacked non-white groups.

These redneck scum were just very lucky the response was with burning the rag by this young Warrior and no bullets! I say this to this young Warrir, don't march in any Anzac Day parade holding that filthy cloth....it is a meaningless gesture and it is appeasing these redneck scum. Feel free to light that rag up at any time and be proud in your culture.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

The flag means nothing to me - Id happily burn it,urinate or masturbate on it for a small fee!!!

All this shite about diggers fighting for the flag - what crap!! the flag was/is no motivation for them - try combat allowances, too stupid to get work elsewhere or conscription as some reasons for fighting!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

I tend to agree that the response in some sections of the media has been over the top. Bit like some the response around the parts. :lol:

I still thought it was a nice gesture by the RSL to invite the young bloke to participate in Anzac Day proceedings. Shame it appears that wont be happening now though.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Nah BeAussie, the flag must BURN! I would have loved it the kid did march in the Anzac Dat Parade and then lit it up again!