More woman bashing by AFL players

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

More woman bashing by AFL players

Post by Willis 21 »

Hot on the heels of Sampii pulling a knife on his girlfriends sister, someone else has decided to take the media spotlight off him...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=64635
Essendon coach Kevin Sheedy has revealed Bombers rising star Andrew Lovett had already gone through "a fair amount of tragedy" before receiving an intervention order from a Melbourne court.

A woman was granted the intervention order against Lovett, 23, in Melbourne Magistrates Court on Thursday after claiming the Essendon player assaulted her and sent threatening mobile phone text messages.

Lovett - who did not appear in court - was ordered not to go within 10 metres of the woman.

He is also not to make any contact or knowingly go within 100m of the woman's home or workplace.
Whats the story with these thugs??

Tough guys beating up on women....

As I have said before, with this sickening culture so prevalant in this game, I am ashamed that the code is called "Australian" rules... get a new name, please....
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes I must say i have to agree willis. These afl players have been behaving like this for decades now and only recently have they been put into the spotlight. In comparison league players look like distinguished gentlemen.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Turn it up fellas. How quickly you guys forget Coffs Harbour and the Bulldogs. Oh and what about Bathurst and the Knights last season. What about that Canberra player (Nundrukka???) who hit a woman in the face or hows about Trindall?
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

NRL has cleaned up its act ..only one idiot in the last 12 months..( Gower). I know that they have done a lot of work in trying to improve players off field behaviour and it seems to be working...

The AFL on the other hand has been a conga line of court appearances, assaults, drink driving, booze bus running and drug taking over the last 6 months...

Its because the natives in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth are so in awe of these drop kicks that the players think they can get away with anything and have no respect for the consequences of their actions in the wider community...

Some day a player is going to do something which will lead to some serious jail time being served...
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Noah Nandruku was drunk beaussie! And he was let off because of this so no conviction. :lol: Now you cant complain about this as i know you'd love the same precedent to be around for all your drunken shennanigans. Coffs Harbour never came up with any proof.

Willis is right. Its the afl players who are causing the trouble nowadays. They disgust me! That cousins! I couldnt believe how he could run away from a fat cop like that! It just isnt fair play :lol:

xman wrote:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

I agree look at the Adam Heuskes loser and what he got up to at the Ca Swannies!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

The same Heuskes who went to Port you mean Grim?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

He learnt his skills at the Ca Swannies.

Also I have to admit the Port players have been guilty of roughing up the ladies....It happened in front of millions live around Australia last Sunday afternnon at the SCG. There the Power lads smashed and abused ladies who were wearing red and white who were pretending to be AFL footballers!

Cheer Cheer the Black and the White!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Grim Reaper wrote:
He learnt his skills at the Ca Swannies.

Also I have to admit the Port players have been guilty of roughing up the ladies....It happened in front of millions live around Australia last Sunday afternnon at the SCG. There the Power lads smashed and abused ladies who were wearing red and white who were pretending to be AFL footballers!

Cheer Cheer the Black and the White!
:lol: :lol:

spose you lost this round eh beaussie? :lol:

xman wrote:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »