Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds Thread

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:
I think all the talk has been of how many seats people were trying sell ... And cheap too. See article posted earlier . But looked like a good crowd . Shame it wasn't full but did well to get the crowds they did. Plenty of rabbit fans selling tickets dirt cheap though ... I guess if you were there selling them and didn't sell you'd go in anyway I reckon.
I wouldn't, I'm not paying $150+ to watch another team. Don't have that much money
, if you ever do the opportunity to go a GF its well worth the money, for the atmosphere, even if its not your team playing.

an overated load of shit is how someone I know described it
a waste of money
a snorefest is what he said

people are starting to wake up to this garbage sport it seems :-k

:cool:
so you have finally seen the light of day :thumbleft: ,
the NRL is like a like a coles commercial,
crowds down
TV ratings down,
interest, down
participation's down
:cheers:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
I suppose 81k at the NRL GF must be considered not to be a sell out if the ground holds over 84k and therefore waining!
it sold all bar about ten seats you racist turd poker :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/
just because some Souths fans stayed at home didn't mean the NRL didn't take the coin off them you fuckstick :wink:

like I said
the NRL doesn't do what the VFL does
that is just announce the number of tickets sold as the attendance :roll:
no
it only announces the number of tickets scanned as it should :wink:

an amazing & entertaining grand final
a wonderful spectacle for those at the ground & those watching on TV
a decider from the top shelf

anyway
a shame the fumbles & bumbles was one an utter dud
a decider from the toilet
bit like the sport is itself :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol:
Shame that when your same argument is turned on you you run away and resort to the same ol same old. - When you gunna grow some balls coward! If you true to your argument don't make up excuses like a Whiny little bitch - at least have the guts to stand by how you see things!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
I suppose 81k at the NRL GF must be considered not to be a sell out if the ground holds over 84k and therefore waining!
it sold all bar about ten seats you racist turd poker :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/
just because some Souths fans stayed at home didn't mean the NRL didn't take the coin off them you fuckstick :wink:

like I said
the NRL doesn't do what the VFL does
that is just announce the number of tickets sold as the attendance :roll:
no
it only announces the number of tickets scanned as it should :wink:

an amazing & entertaining grand final
a wonderful spectacle for those at the ground & those watching on TV
a decider from the top shelf

anyway
a shame the fumbles & bumbles was one an utter dud
a decider from the toilet
bit like the sport is itself :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol:
Shame that when your same argument is turned on you you run away and resort to the same ol same old. - When you gunna grow some balls coward! If you true to your argument don't make up excuses like a Whiny little bitch - at least have the guts to stand by how you see things!

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the racist motherfucker who can't spell & barely write legibly wants to lecture people on running away from reality

how bout you admit you're a racist slime bag co.ckbr.eath

no
its ..... but but but

you've been exposed ...... when will you come out from under the rock you're under you gutless carnt [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:
I think all the talk has been of how many seats people were trying sell ... And cheap too. See article posted earlier . But looked like a good crowd . Shame it wasn't full but did well to get the crowds they did. Plenty of rabbit fans selling tickets dirt cheap though ... I guess if you were there selling them and didn't sell you'd go in anyway I reckon.
I wouldn't, I'm not paying $150+ to watch another team. Don't have that much money
, if you ever do the opportunity to go a GF its well worth the money, for the atmosphere, even if its not your team playing.

a waste of money

crowds down
TV ratings down,
interest, down
participation's down
That's the nRL in a nutshell. Fans are sick of the shit sport. With more sporting options for NSW folk out west, they're abandoning thugby league in their droves. It's inevitable that once RL has more competition, RL struggles. That's what happens to boring sports. :cool:
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Stewie wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:

a waste of money

crowds down
TV ratings down,
interest, down
participation's down
That's the nRL in a nutshell. Fans are sick of the shit sport. With more sporting options for NSW folk out west, they're abandoning thugby league in their droves. It's inevitable that once RL has more competition, RL struggles. That's what happens to boring sports. :cool:
very true
Attachments
crowd-figures.jpg
crowd-figures.jpg (87.96 KiB) Viewed 1435 times
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

You AFL Ladies are a pack of hypercritics and my new signature is there to prove it, you start a thread about crowds, you try and win every debate by resorting to crowd numbers, and then you even throw up the opposite when it suits
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Dogs wrote:
You AFL Ladies are a pack of hypercritics and my new signature is there to prove it, you start a thread about crowds, you try and win every debate when you are loosing by resorting to crowd numbers, and then you even throw up the opposite when it suits
Comment from thread - RLWC is an insult and a joke
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

Stewie wrote:
i dont get where the 'more competition' is coming from. you must have been sucked in by propaganda like;
Rugby Leagues only 'competition' worthy of mentioning is football/soccer and the two codes have been amicable for decades. Both codes respect the other and both share alot of free flowing fans from one sport to the other.

If you were referring to the sudden availability of AFL in western sydney then i hate to burst your bubble but AFL is not new to western sydney, its been there for decades but has never succeeded and not because of lack of clubs but a lack of interest which then disbands clubs. AFL clubs like Auburn tigers who are promoted by the AFL(and in the newspaper article i posted) as a club founded in a new AFL area, the truth is the auburn tigers used to be the Auburn red legs originally who disbanded/folded because there was simply not enough people who wanted to play AFL in the area. the only children who did play were from families who had moved to sydney from south or spent time there. AFL is not unfamilar, western sydney nos what it is, they have seen it on tv, vast majority just dont find it interesting or entertaining.

I personally respect AFL as a game because although i have never played it i can see the high skill and fitness level required to play it. it isnt however what i would class as a tough physical game. i seriously do not get why everytime i have watched AFL i see almost every player pushing and giving little elbows to their opposition while waiting for the ball to be bounced, can someone seriously tell me what the go is there? If i started pushing and elbowing my opposition in League im basically telling him im about to punch on so please hit me.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:
Stewie wrote:
i dont get where the 'more competition' is coming from. you must have been sucked in by propaganda like;
Rugby Leagues only 'competition' worthy of mentioning is football/soccer and the two codes have been amicable for decades. Both codes respect the other and both share alot of free flowing fans from one sport to the other.

If you were referring to the sudden availability of AFL in western sydney then i hate to burst your bubble but AFL is not new to western sydney, its been there for decades but has never succeeded and not because of lack of clubs but a lack of interest which then disbands clubs. AFL clubs like Auburn tigers who are promoted by the AFL(and in the newspaper article i posted) as a club founded in a new AFL area, the truth is the auburn tigers used to be the Auburn red legs originally who disbanded/folded because there was simply not enough people who wanted to play AFL in the area. the only children who did play were from families who had moved to sydney from south or spent time there. AFL is not unfamilar, western sydney nos what it is, they have seen it on tv, vast majority just dont find it interesting or entertaining.

I personally respect AFL as a game because although i have never played it i can see the high skill and fitness level required to play it. it isnt however what i would class as a tough physical game. i seriously do not get why everytime i have watched AFL i see almost every player pushing and giving little elbows to their opposition while waiting for the ball to be bounced, can someone seriously tell me what the go is there? If i started pushing and elbowing my opposition in League im basically telling him im about to punch on so please hit me.
It's more about jockeying for position than intimidation - it's trying to put your opponent off balance
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Stewie wrote:

It's more about jockeying for position than intimidation - it's trying to put your opponent off balance
thanks swans for your reply. yeh i have always thought why are they just pretending they want to start a fight, do they think they look tough or intimidating doing that?? lol but yeh i suppose it could put an apponant off specially if they were a hot head

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Stewie wrote:

thanks swans for your reply. yeh i have always thought why are they just pretending they want to start a fight, do they think they look tough or intimidating doing that?? lol but yeh i suppose it could put an apponant off specially if they were a hot head
Contact cannot take place above the shoulders otherwise there would be a free kick - it's just about making your opponent slower to react - you see it time and time again just prior to a mark a player will lean or bump into the side of the opponent just prior to the ball arriving to take him out of the contest to get prime position
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Contact cannot take place above the shoulders otherwise there would be a free kick - it's just about making your opponent slower to react - you see it time and time again just prior to a mark a player will lean or bump into the side of the opponent just prior to the ball arriving to take him out of the contest to get prime position
Or rub man boobies,pull hair or pinch nipples
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
214Four wrote:
Stewie wrote:

Or rub man boobies,pull hair or pinch nipples
Haters have just got to hate don't they!
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Looks like a massive crowd for the opening game of the NRL season between two of the premier teams.................... :mrgreen:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

27k for 2 big rivals in game 1.

oh dear
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.