atmosphere is building in England

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

atmosphere is building in England

Post by Raiderdave »

wow
this sort of thing is going on all over the UK

the media is lapping up all things Rugby League & its world cup like never before in Britain ahead of the opening ceremony & games at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff the Welsh Capital on Sat week

here we have a group of English School Children in Doncaster performing the Haka for the defending world cup champions NZ
the Kiwis then accept the challenge
& yes Swines .. it is white people engaging with ................ Islanders :shock:

does that make you :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
are you close to vomiting you racist p.r.ick [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0rF-qi2 ... e=youtu.be

this is cultural diversity fumblers & internationalism that almost all sports on the planet can showcase with its finest players in a festival to crown the worlds best nation

accept yours 8-[

your sport & its followers can only look up these terms ................... in a dictionary :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but hey
we'll let you feel the atmosphere & experience the carnival with us
take a seat fumblers & cheer on YOUR nations rugby league team in their endeavour to regain the crown of the worlds best RL playing country,

I know you all want to :cool:
Last edited by Raiderdave on Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Re: atmosphere is building in England

Post by NRLCrap1 »

*yawn*
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
*yawn*
watching a replay of yr sports GF eh ? :wink:

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Aside from when the all blacks perform the Haka this is the 2nd best performance - pitty the RL team will be embarrassed by a bunch of primary school girls! Hahaha yeah this youtube really shows the enthusiasm that the UK has shown to the RL WC! (Cough cough bullshit lol)!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
wow
this sort of thing is going on all over the UK

the media is lapping up all things Rugby League & its world cup like never before in Britain ahead of the opening ceremony & games at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff the Welsh Capital on Sat week

here we have a group of English School Children in Doncaster performing the Haka for the defending world cup champions NZ
the Kiwis then accept the challenge
& yes Swines .. it is white people engaging with ................ Islanders :shock:

does that make you :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
are you close to vomiting you racist p.r.ick [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0rF-qi2 ... e=youtu.be

this is cultural diversity fumblers & internationalism that almost all sports on the planet can showcase with its finest players in a festival to crown the worlds best nation

accept yours 8-[

your sport & its followers can only look up these terms ................... in a dictionary :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but hey
we'll let you feel the atmosphere & experience the carnival with us
take a seat fumblers & cheer on YOUR nations rugby league team in their endeavour to regain the crown of the worlds best RL playing country,

I know you all want to :cool:
yawn !!!!!!
whats more concerning is your getting excited about a bunch of primary school kids preforming the haka, its rather creepy!
just as well your mummy locks the door to the basement,
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

How old are you adamj, swans and nrlcrap? You guys honestly seem like adolescent children the way you behave and your reading and comprehension couldn't possible be beyond year 8 level
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

pHyR3 wrote:
How old are you adamj, swans and nrlcrap? You guys honestly seem like adolescent children the way you behave and your reading and comprehension couldn't possible be beyond year 8 level
lol :wave:
well not all of us have all day to troll you tube & watch useless shit.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pHyR3 wrote:
You not for real, seriously, you sound exactly like RD, you arn't another of his famous alias' are you? This is a computer forum didn't know we were being examined? We're not interested in how things are spelt, wether it is correct grammar. And again do you have a point I see endless posts by you bagging AF, but you don't really have a point just the same ol garbage that RD comes out with. I have said this time and time again I don't hate RL but I have a real dislike for some of their supporters - cowards like RD, False fans of AFL like KE and now arrogant Sydney centric wankers like you who think the word national means north of the Murray and Australia means NSW and QLD! Jackyboy expressed his views without the continual put downs to another code! So pHyR3 thats were we are coming from, if you want to enter sensible debate without the trash talk and the made up facts to suit your argument I will be the first to do so!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pHyR3
Captain
Captain
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by pHyR3 »

I couldn't care about your grammar it's the inane stuff you say, like on the thread about doctors leaving the NRL you can't even seem to be able to read what i've said you just keep spouting crap, or the random stuff you say like when daves posts a picture of a kidd, "OMG A PEDO HAHAHA WE SO FUNNY"

Never said australia means NSW and QLD but the majority of Australia does live there. I have no idea who jackyboy is.

"I will be the first to do so!"
I'm sure you will.
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Ignorant goose. International AFL is big and don't you forget it!
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Crowds don't mean squat.
the stupidity....

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pHyR3 wrote:
I couldn't care about your grammar it's the inane stuff you say, like on the thread about doctors leaving the NRL you can't even seem to be able to read what i've said you just keep spouting crap, or the random stuff you say like when daves posts a picture of a kidd, "OMG A PEDO HAHAHA WE SO FUNNY"

Never said australia means NSW and QLD but the majority of Australia does live there. I have no idea who jackyboy is.

"I will be the first to do so!"
I'm sure you will.
22 mil Australians, 7 mil NSW men, 5 Mil QLD'ers that means 10 mil live elsewhere - are they not Australians? I have said many times that RL needs to expand to WA, SA and their short sight ness in ignoring these states are holding the code back! Majority does mean the greater number but is that the only question - there is strong support for AF in NSW and QLD, it is not the number 1, 2 or 3 sport there but to ignore those supporters is to say it doesn't exist, which it does. As for calling RD a peodo well he regularly throws insults against AF followers and if you live in glass houses be prepared to cop it. I am the first to admit that there a serious problems with AFL as there is with the NRL - but the sports arn't really in competition with each other, their media rights deals etc etc would suggest both can co-exist but this doesn't please RL followers because they think everyone is wrong who follows AF. I attack that mentality (which is primarily a Sydney attitude). If you want to discuss issues sensibly I will hear what you have to say and while I may not agree I will accept it is your opinion provided it is not just being slanderous or downright stupid like RD.
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions

Post by Pete_09 »

I think soccer should be worried in England cause here comes the massive Rugby League World Cup. HAHAHAHA

Most people in England would not even know this joke of a tournament is on. HAHAHA
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Raiderdave wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
*yawn*
watching a replay of yr sports GF eh ? :wink:

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No. If I was I would be entralled and I would hardly be yawning. It was a good strong grand final and a great effort by the Dockers in their first dig.

I'm yawning at the thought of a boring RLWC. Won't be watching any of it. I'll concentrate on the AFL draft, and if there's a spare moment I'll see if anything's happening in the cricket.

As for you, Phy, before you accuse us of being children have a look at who you are defending, hey? There's your child right there, and if you think otherwise well then you really should get a proctologist to check your faculties.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

http://www.rlwc2013.com/rugby-league-wo ... ssage-from
UK Prime Minister David Cameron throws his weight behind Rugby League World Cup 2013 on the eve of the Opening Ceremony and double header of matches at the Millennium Stadium on October 26. Will you #bethere?

"After years of planning and months of build-up, Rugby League World Cup 2013 is about to get underway and, after over a daecade away, it's great to see it back in Britain once again.

"Now of course I want to say good luck to the home nations competing, and here in England we've got perhaps our best chance to win in a generation.

"With millions fired up and keenly anticipating the opener against Australia, it's going ot be a great tournament.

"From Cardiff to Warrington, St Helens to Bristol, we're going to see the very best Rugby League has to offer.

"It's a real treat for seasoned fans, but it's also an opportunity to introduce new people to the sport, with half a million people expected to go to a game over the next month.

"I also want to take this oppoortunity to thank everybody who signed up to Team 13. The Olympics last year showed us the power of volunteering, so it's great that so many people have signed up to make this tournament a success.

"Your enthusiasm and expertise are going to make this the best Rugby League World Cup to date

"We've got a great month ahead, so let's all enjoy it."
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I always thought Cameron was a dimwit. What a suck up! Comparing this joke to the Olympic Games??

*cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

What else is he going to say - I bet he would like to say "look we got royally fucked over by FIFA when they gave the REAL WC it to a country who paid for it - we will just have to make the most of it by pumping up RL, but it sucks - we have to settle for beer when we had a taste for champagne!"

It's like Tony Abbot trying to look interested at the AFL GF when he doesn't have the slightest idea how to play it!