nickname change please

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
beachlover
Team:
Been liked: 0

nickname change please

Post by beachlover »

It appears that some eastern staters call rugby league "footy".
this is extremely misleading.
to avoid confusion as only Australian football should be called footy by Aussies, please call your game something else.
I suppose "Handy" may be a bit derogatory, but it is far more appropriate.
Perhaps a rugby league fane can think of an appropriate nickname for the game.
Thanks for your consideration and support. :)
life is good. Freo forever!
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Here's a nickname for you...

Fuckwit.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

lol @ beachlover

:lol:
beachlover
Team:

Post by beachlover »

BeAussie, thanks for the kind words, but I really do have an issue with the monority (morons in the minority)who misuse the Australian term of "footy".
I reckon Diggers would turn in their grave to witness such Un-Australianism. Perhaps they will call the game (which by all accounts is loved by Kiwis), "Newy", "Zealy", maybe even "thuggy" (probably too close to the truth, hey?!), whatever, just for them not to bastardise Australia's national game. :wink:
life is good. Freo forever!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

New Zealanders are mad on their Rugby Union, not so much Rugby League.

Interestingly in the TV guides in NSW and QLD, the AFL is referred to as "Football" whilst the NRL is referred to as "Rugby League".
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

What is the name of the object that they play with in Rugby League??

End of story.

Plenty of diggers died from NSW and QLD you c**t....
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Oh by the way... talking about Un- Australian, did't you WA c**nts vote to secede from the Commonwealth of Australia once??

I wish we had actually let you as you lot are parasites living off the back of East Coast tax payers.....

I'm just glad that I am working overseas at the moment, and not actually paying any tax so you inbreds can build roads and hospitals in your backward state...
Sean
Team:

Post by Sean »

Willis 21 wrote:
Oh by the way... talking about Un- Australian, did't you WA c**nts vote to secede from the Commonwealth of Australia once??

I wish we had actually let you as you lot are parasites living off the back of East Coast tax payers.....

I'm just glad that I am working overseas at the moment, and not actually paying any tax so you inbreds can build roads and hospitals in your backward state...
i hope WA do fuck off, we dont need em, or want em,
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

I would prefer it be called ScumBall or RapeyBall
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

I think u are getting your codes mixed up Gimp...

http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/conten ... 100400.htm
The Australian Football League is once again having to defend itself over its handling of rape allegations against its players.

An Australian woman has accused former AFL player, Adam Heuskes, of raping her in a London hotel room, while four of his then Brisbane Lions teammates watched on. The woman claims the incident happened in October 1999, when the club was on an end of season trip.

Ten months later, in an unrelated incident, Heuskes faced a charge of raping another woman outside an Adelaide nightclub.

The claims are made in tonight's edition of Four Corners on ABC television.

Heuskes now plays for a suburban Adelaide football club, and has refused to comment, as Alison Caldwell reports.

ALISON CALDWELL: The woman referred to as "Sarah" claims that on October the 6th, 1999, she caught up with a Brisbane Lions team member in a London pub. A friend of her boyfriend since high school, his team was in town on an end of season football trip.

She claims that night at the pub she had to resist the advances of another Brisbane player, Adam Heuskes. With her home some two hours away, her friend invited her to stay in his room that night.

Sarah says she fell asleep, but three hours later that night, she claims she was raped by player while at least four of his Brisbane Lions teammates watched on.

In March this year, Adam Heuskes was named, along with Peter Borgoyne and Michael O'Loughlin, as the three players who contributed to a reported $200,000 payment to the Adelaide woman as part of a confidentiality agreement.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Hey Brucey, are you a Coffs Harbour groupie?
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Gimp Rimmer...

You follow a sport full of low lifes, thugs and rapists....

Have a look at these scumbags...

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200603/s1581888.htm
Sampi charged over alleged assault

West Coast Eagles player Ashley Sampi is facing criminal charges over a domestic dispute with his girlfriend.

Morley detectives charged the 22-year-old with assault and possessing a weapon after interviewing him last night.

The charges relate to an incident at Sampi's home in Morley on Monday night, involving the player's girlfriend and another woman.

The Eagles say it is a sensitive personal situation and the club will try to help Sampi with counselling.

The news is another blow for the Eagles, who are still grappling with the fall-out from the Ben Cousins booze bus affair.

Cousins relinquished the club captaincy and has been charged by police after allegedly abandoning his car in front of a roadside breath test site in suburban Perth last month.
Pulling a knife on a woman... what a hero....

The culture around your sport is diabolical, and makes me ashamed that the sport markets itself as "Aussie Rules".. an embarrassment to all Australians....
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Brucey your such a pathetic wowser.....what the AFL lads did is kindergarten stuff, unlike the NRL rapists who do this thing on a weekly basis and come up with all these excuses....it even gets to the stage where the NRL players wives on the NRL footy show...aka trollop groupie sluts who hanged out in the clubs when they were single come out and say they are not like that.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Rape and assault "kindergarten stuff..." :|

Give youself a quick half dozen Gimp!! :roll:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team: