BJaussie getting hammered on big footy...

Australian Football news and discussion.
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:
Been liked: 0

BJaussie getting hammered on big footy...

Post by Willis 21 »

BJ, whats happening?? Your "mates" are giving it too you big time.... :lol:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228695
You're boring, ********** off.
If NSW is as succesfull as you claim, why has it taken countless million from the AFL, and over 20 years for your side to finally be succesfull?

Kangaroos giving out free tickets in Canberra, the occasional ticket but nothing like the Swans in the early 90's.
There is a discomforting familiarity to the stupidity of your writings.
Hey dullard, did we not offer to merge with Fitzroy?

Did we not offer to move to Sydney?

You thick-headed reprobates decided to deny these proposals.

So get used to the fact that North are here to stay, and your going to have to prop us up.

I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

Whose the stupid ********s now! Moron.?
Beaussie, you are a nasty piece of work
Firstly the IRONY of a Swans supporter telling us that North are a financial basket case. Where the hell where you during the 70s and 80s and early 90s when the AFL bailed the Swans out and kept them a float countless times. If it was'nt for this there would be no Swans
After this pig on a spit roasting from your fellow fans, I suggest you take the following advice;
So ******** off back to Rugby, or where ever you've popped up from because its football followers like you we don't need following our game.
:arrow:
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Oh dear oh dear!

Some very pertinent comments made in that thread and there is a certain familiarity to it, dont you think?

Beaussie popping up on another site and peddling lies and deliberately stirring others to get a response!

You've been a busy man Beaussie - what with administering this site, orchestrating a hate campaign (with KE) on AFL Links and getting destroyed on Big Footy despite a planned assault on a team stooped in history.

Disgraceful and as one poster said - typical of a bandwagoner! :cry:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

You guys obviously think I give a shit what Kangaroos supporters think of me when I post the facts about their pathetic clubs forary into the northern markets? :lol:

They have major problems dealing with the reality that their clubs future in Melbourne is doomed. Funny thing is, they don't have a future outside of Melbourne either. Leeches of the AFL.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Agree BeAmercian....you give it to those Victorian scum.....I think SA should adopt the theme of the late 80s....Die Victorian Scum and Kick a Vic (especially when it is down)....
Sean
Team:

Post by Sean »

what is said aboput the kangaroos is totally correct but theres nothing like a flag to make supporters big note themselves, dont get me wrong obviously the flag is the best thing you can do in the game so obviously to some degree the fans get to mouth off but for a swan to bag a roo about finances is a bit rich, i dunno, i dont even care anyway, what a waste of time this was, still better put it on though
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I just don't like the Kangaroos attitude towards the northern states. They proved in Sydney they weren't serious about developing footy up here and now I feel they are doing it all over again in Canberra with threats to move games to Carrara for more money. At the end of the day that's all it seems to be about.

They seem to have no real interest in the further development of footy in NSW/ACT and that is what pisses me off about them. :evil:
Willis 21
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Willis 21 »

Its not the Kangaroos role to further Aussie Rules in NSW and QLD is it??

I thought thats what the AFL is supposed to be doing.

Obviously the Canberra experiement has been a dud, so who can blame them if more money is on offer to play games elsewhere??
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Agreed Willis that footy development is in the main the responsibility of the AFL and AFLNSW/ACT, however the Kangaroos get funding off these two bodies when they play games in NSW/ACT and without a serious plan for the future in these markets, forgive me for thinking they're just leeches looking for cash outside of Melbourne - with no interest whatsoever in the development of footy in the northern states. Fair enough if they were serious about relocation, but that clearly isn't the case if you listen to their officials. They can't survive in Melbourne, yet still want to be known as a Melbourne team whilst cashing in through the people of NSW/ACT. I just wish they'd face up to the reality of the situation they find themselves in.

Whilst you may say the Canberra experience has been a dud, they have actually attracted average crowds pretty much on par with the Canberra Raiders in the NRL. Still, threats to take the games to the Gold Coast certainly wont help them this season one would imagine. A lack of commitment to Canberra as was the case in Sydney will be the Roos ultimate downfall.