Gieschen says all clear for goal umpire in Tigers tight one

Australian Football news and discussion.
Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Gieschen says all clear for goal umpire in Tigers tight one

Post by Scorger Man »

AFL umpires manager Jeff Gieschen says Tigers were not denied what could of been the match winning goal in the last minutes of the Dockers v Tigers cliff hanger.

Scorger man, Tigers faithful and long time backer believes Tigers forward - ruckman Ty Vickery should get a hair cut and marked the bloody ball instead of all this soccer crap that is infiltrating the game of late.

"I've only just seen the footage as I've been camping all weekend" Scorger revealed today, "I think the Vick needs a trim on that overgrown melon, geez it can't be helping his vision in those split second decisions. And if trying to kick the ball in mid air instead of taking the mark is a better percentage option, then I'm watching the wrong game"

With the Tigers meeting the Geelong Cats this weekend, they can not afford to give away premiership points like this and with the teams dismal goal accuracy whether set shots or in play, they need to make the most of all opportunities created or given to them to break in to the top 8 come finals time - surely they can't settle for 9th again.

[video]http://youtu.be/KBD49n36F9k[/video]