Scorger Man
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Richmond Tigers
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Anasta is taylor made for the roosters

Post by Scorger Man »

Was it fate or was it just good timing? I'm not sure but Braith Anasta is a rooster through and through. His atitude and game presence is the perfect mould for the latte sipping eastern suburbs team. His sooky tamtrum throwing ways (after he gets tackled) is the equivilant to his new coaches post match interviews (win or lose) and his over ratedness is the equivilant to his new club. There are three generations to the roosters that all came out of the same mould Gould, Stewart and Anasta so could somebody please do the world a favour and break the mould so there is no chance of a 4th.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

I think its fate scorger. We always end up connecting with people who are similar to ourselves. I mean look at beaussie and dr nic, both deluded and both have a clitoris in their brain.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Bridget Jones
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Bridget Jones »

Totally agree.... If only my beloved Souths- Rabbitohs could be a class beneath themselves. Maybe then, we can return to the days of ole'.

... ah! New Year's Resolution: drink less... and quit smoking... and quit talking nonsense to total strangers... hehe... ahh...