Barry Hall Reported

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Barry Hall Reported

Post by Beaussie »

Just heard on the news update that Baz has been cited. What a fucking joke. A tummy tap results in a tribunal appearance. Footy is getting so weak.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

A punch in the stomach when his opponent is looking the other way! I'd say that was pretty gutless!

Remember last year's Grand Final when Jonathon Brown got 6 weeks for punching an opponent who was fighting him face-to-face? It was a gutless and despicable act of someone not thinking straight (much like your conduct of late Beaussie!)

His fist was clenched and it took McGuire several minutes to compose himself!

You cannot punch people in a game of AFL. It's against the rules - are you disputing this too?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

The tribunal has in the later stages of this season overlooked comparable incidents. The Jonathan Brown incident can hardly be compared to the tummy tap on Friday night. Barry has nothing to answer for and if need be should fight it all the way in the courts. :evil:

It was not a punch anyway. How a tummy tap can be described as a punch is beyond belief. You sound like the Melbourne media intent on seeing Baz rubbed out just because the Saints and the hope of Victoria were dashed.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Hall's a thug and every thug always gets his day.

Brown's absence for 6 weeks cost Brisbane dearly this season and his more restricted temper this year has not helped out the Lions when they could have used a bit more venim.

Fuck Hall for his brain explosion - punching someone while they are not looking is a low act. Cut this tummy tap shite - its the principle. They had no choice but to cite him.

Fight what in the courts? He has not even had his case heard yet, the court would not even entertain an application. Fuck I thought you knew something about the law - obviously you've had your head too far up other blokes arseholes to worry about textbooks!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

In my legal training and from the evidence I have seen regarding Barry Hall I would say that he is guilty and should be rubbed out!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Should he be suspended, the courts are most certainly the option to take ala 1996 with Dunkley and the Supreme Ct injunction allowing him to play in the GF.

My god are you a league fan. If you saw the Hall incident on a league field would you be shouting for him to be suspended? Like I said, it was a fucking tummy tap with Maguire being nothing more than a dog diving in the hope of a free kick.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

A tummy tap!....holy allah! This guy's action should warrant a full police investigation.
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

The 96 legal action for Dunkley was granted because the AFL didn't advise Sydney until Wednesday that he had a case to answer. It was upheld by the court on the basis that in the business of GF week and everything else that only notifying the Swans on a Wednesday was manifestly inadequate. The court made no decision about the incident itself.

This is much different. Those stupid Swans have been notified on the first working day after the incident on a Monday. Try arguing the Dunkley line in court this week and see how far you get!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

1 week for a plea and 2 weeks if he contests I reckon.

Considering he kicks 25% of the Swans goals, I'd say they're rooted!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
I'd say they're rooted!
Gee you don't learn do you. My god, how many times have you made an arse of yourself this season with stupid predictions about the Swans.

Barry Hall will play on Saturday no doubt about it.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Care to have a wager on that Beaussie?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Care to have a wager on that Beaussie?
With you, as if. :roll:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

He's think about it and will get back to you 10 minutes after the tribunal's decision :lol: :lol: :lol:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

big tommy wrote:
He's think about it and will get back to you 10 minutes after the tribunal's decision :lol: :lol: :lol:
And offer me 10% of the footy tipping competition money as a silencer!! :lol: :lol:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

big tommy wrote:
HUH???? You're supposedly a teacher too aren't you? What a sad state of affairs our education system finds itself in.