Rednecks at South Sydney

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Rednecks at South Sydney

Post by Grim Reaper »

So the Captain is a redneck and he is sorry.....I don;t accept it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

me neither grim
i mean u just have to be able to take a thrashing and go home. instead this fletcher has to bring in racial remarks! disgusting! sounds like something bigtommy would do.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

And what about his pathetic rantings about how he now feels in the Daily Telegraph...iut seems when an NRL player fucks up the Telgraph reports how bad they now feel. It happened with the rapist Bullfrogs, that Gaisner wanker when he made those phone call and not Fletcher Christian! Fuckl off, the Koories at South Sydney shoudl smash him!
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Grim Reaper wrote:
And what about his pathetic rantings about how he now feels in the Daily Telegraph...iut seems when an NRL player f****s up the Telgraph reports how bad they now feel. It happened with the rapist Bullfrogs, that Gaisner wanker when he made those phone call and not Fletcher Christian! Fuckl off, the Koories at South Sydney shoudl smash him!
Sorry KE but I abhor racism in any form. Fletcher fucked up and while he was penalised, it was not nearly enough in my view. the bottom line with this stuff is that it is cultural and until this culture is stamped out and isolated to the lunatic fringe, it will be a huge problem.
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I agree bt but racism is more than cultural in this beloved country of yours, its also institutional. I must say Australia has been slipping on its own shit history for donkeys years now and finally with the grandmaster johnny howard in power we are now up to our chins in shit. Personally indonesias laws on drugs are nothing compared to what our own country has to show.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Rednecks at South Sydney

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
So the Captain is a redneck and he is sorry.....I don;t accept it.
What's your view on Rex Hunt calling Leon Davis a "black dog" last Friday night on radio?
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Well if Leon Davis want to play to that racist scum club Verminwood he has no sympathy from me!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: Thats right grim.

I dont know what to think of that one, i heard it and yes it was bad but there was no real racial intent behind it. He knew he'd fucked up straight away. I suppose the problem is putting the colour into the mix, its a pity that because of the worlds racist history that as soon as you put a colour to a person you are almost certainly going to offend.

xman wrote: