AFL vs NRL - the TV war

Discuss the footy industry, crowds, tv ratings, memberships, sponsorships and the finances of all Australian football codes and clubs
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

That is an opinion that is right out of fairyland and doesn't warrant a response.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
That is an opinion that is right out of fairyland and doesn't warrant a response.
your patch then ? :wink:
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

No, yours.

Edit - removed two slanderous posts from KE. Slander is prohibited under the new forum guidelines.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re:

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
Where do the majority live?

NT.

Who's the dimwit again?

:blahblah: back at you. Go away and get re-educated.
Here TLPG is highlighting his ignorance and a common racist and false notion that all Aboriginal people "live in the NT". He later refuses to acknowledge census figures which highlight his ignorance by stating that a lot of people identify falsely as Aboriginal (page 6 of this thread). This is also incorrect, it is actually a very small number of people who do this. In another thread TLPG indicates he views "full blood" Aboriginals as legitimate Aboriginals, illustrating the perpetuation of 19thCentury racist notions similar to that of Rendell's infamous "as long as they have one white parent quote" in the AFL this year. I'll try look that up too when i get a moment.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Re:

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
TLPG wrote:
Where do the majority live?

NT.

Who's the dimwit again?

:blahblah: back at you. Go away and get re-educated.
Here TLPG is highlighting his ignorance and a common racist and false notion that all Aboriginal people "live in the NT". He later refuses to acknowledge census figures which highlight his ignorance by stating that a lot of people identify falsely as Aboriginal (page 6 of this thread). This is also incorrect, it is actually a very small number of people who do this. In another thread TLPG indicates he views "full blood" Aboriginals as legitimate Aboriginals, illustrating the perpetuation of 19thCentury racist notions similar to that of Rendell's infamous "as long as they have one white parent quote" in the AFL this year. I'll try look that up too when i get a moment.
Please show me where he said all aboriginals live in the NT :-k

Otherwise retract your pathetic accusation moron! [-X
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.