BS File #31: It was clear that a large percentage ...

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: BS File #31: It was clear that a large percentage ...

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
You dont actually know what you said was racist. It wasnt racist like AFL Warrior what you said but I recall it being the type of underlying racism which perpetuates long held colonial notions. Now by your logic, a large percentage of what you post is racist. Eat up your own soup TLPG, you made it afterall.

Now unless you want me act otherwise I advise that you reneg on every accusation you've made at moi as being a racist. I would also appreciate a public apology for slandering me in such a manner and so often. Until then you will be defined in the manner i have stated above.

Your soup TLPG. Eat it or admit its foul to all and sundry.
stop speaking out your arse you fool :roll:
Shut your dumbass pie eater Xman you silly silly git. You've been proven a prize clown a confused buffoon on countless occassions. I'm quite serious about TLPGs ignorant racist shmack. It occurred about 8 months ago and I recall Grim reaper and others seeing exactly what im referring to now. TLPG is racist, there's no two ways about it. And when i get a few mo's I'll look up and point to exactly what im referring to :wink:

This aint a case of what comes around goes around, as TLPG referring to me as a racist has no backing or evidence whatsoever. This is an open and shut case, the blokes an ignorant racist clown who needs the lesson which is coming. [-X
Give it a rest loser! :roll:
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Knowing you, you're twisting it like a pretzel just to make a point.

Just for the record - only a tiny percentage of AFL supporters are racists, compared to a large percentage of NRL supporters in my opinion.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
Knowing you, you're twisting it like a pretzel just to make a point.

Just for the record - only a tiny percentage of AFL supporters are racists, compared to a large percentage of NRL supporters in my opinion.
:blahblah: I'll find it TLPG :wink:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Like Xman said, give it a rest - brat!
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No, you need to get a gobful of what you serve out. The difference being the gobful I'll be handing out is legitimate. Your crackpot shite is BS. You need to be taught your lessons TLPG. Now stop your pathetic whinging against it. And that goes for you too Xman.

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Look at this whining child, people! He's lost it - completely and utterly lost it! Legit? KE couldn't come up with anything legit if his life depended on it.....
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

It is legitimate to call you a racist, which is what you are. Most Aboriginals live in the NT indeed :roll:

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
It is legitimate to call you a racist, which is what you are. Most Aboriginals live in the NT indeed :roll:
Please stop it you guys or Ill lock the thread! Neither of you are racists!!!!
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Xman, I regret to inform you that KE is. His lack of appropriate attack on the SOO incident preferring minor AFL incidents is proof of this. And of course he took me out of context as I expected. I was referring to full blood Aborigines when I made that statement, and it is true.

If you want to lock the thread, that's okay, but we need an early decision on the file if you do.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

TLPG wrote:
Xman, I regret to inform you that KE is. His lack of appropriate attack on the SOO incident preferring minor AFL incidents is proof of this. And of course he took me out of context as I expected. I was referring to full blood Aborigines when I made that statement, and it is true.

If you want to lock the thread, that's okay, but we need an early decision on the file if you do.
#-o As I said he doesnt even know he's racist [-X
Racist definitions of Aboriginal identity
Aboriginal caste definitions in an old form. Caste categories in an identity card used in the 1940s [4].

From 1910 to the 1940s white people classified Indigenous people into castes. They defined

a 'full-blood' as a person who had no white blood,
a 'half-caste' as someone with one white parent,
a 'quadroon' or 'quarter-caste' as someone with an Aboriginal grandfather or grandmother,
a 'octoroon' as someone whose great-grandfather or great-grandmother was Aboriginal.

These terms pervaded literature of that time. Today these words are considered offensive and racist.
Use of these terms stopped in the 1960s. Instead, authorities tried to find alternate definitions of Aboriginal identity, which, however, were still influenced by colonial thinking. Since legislation for Indigenous people was a state matter, each state found its own definition for 'Aboriginal'. Examples [1]:

Read more: http://www.creativespirits.info/aborigi ... z24KoC3Cbd

http://www.creativespirits.info/aborigi ... ntity.html

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You'd have fit with the racist crowd of 100 years ago TLPG. Perpetuting racism, that's our TLPG.

Oh and Xman, I'll pull back on identifying proof of TLPG's racism when the dumb tool renegs on all the ridiculous claims he's made towards me being racist. k? :wink:

xman wrote:
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood
Has thanked: 0

Post by AFL Warrior »

Redneck racists!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

LOL timely posting there AFL 'Warrior'. You support TLPG in this one though dont ya?

xman wrote:
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

KE, there is no racism in stating genetic fact. If you want me to revoke my accusation, admit that the NRL has a much bigger problem with racism than the AFL and that the NRL's reaction to the SOO incident was racist and completely out of line, and should be utterly and 100 percent condemned. Also, you should admit that your references to the AFL being 90 percent Anglo-Saxon is bigoted and a lie and revoke that as well.

And admit defeat on the OP of this thread while we're about it.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Doesnt even know he's racist. TLPG the term 'fullblood' which you use is considered racist. Read the link again and learn something for a change instead of perpetuating racist notions of Aboriginality...you racist.

As the better man I'll admit the AFL is not made up of 90% anglo's. I was exaggerating there to make a point. Fact remains though that the NRL has a much greater ethnic diversity of players.

On evidence the AFL has a larger problem with racism, that's clear as day.

The NRL's reaction to the incident at the origin i agree was not enough but i do not know the ins and outs of that one...were the racists actually identified, like I've identified you? In any case the NRL could have made more of a statement on the matter which I never saw. Did they? It's a shame Xman and Beaussie do nothing to address your racism in here. Isnt it.

This thread is an open and shut case. You're statement is utter bullpoop. And you're a clearcut racist also.

Nothin but the truth.

xman wrote: