I'm not even trying

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

I'm not even trying

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well again I amaze myself at just how much better I am than the rest of you. Here I am playing the arcade less than once a week while some punk called 'someone else' is glued to the place and still.....still I am knocking off records? How is it I ask? How is it noone, as much as they try, can knock me off the top spot? I know some have given up, and I totally understand this, but many are still playing and trying.

Now I know you all got just a little peeved 5 odd months ago when i took top spot in the arcade and boasted and bragged about my skill. And I know many of you claimed it was "just because i am always in there playing". And that "I'll be knocked off via 'the bradbury'" But this just isnt cutting it anymore folks.

I hereby ask those whom have doubted me to come out of the filthy closets you reside in and just try and explain yourselves. You lot disgust me. There is only one reason I'm on top and will never be beaten and that is simply this. My brain works better, faster, and more efficiently than yours. :lol:

The people I am asking to explain themselves are. Crocodileman, Beaussie, BigTommy, Dizzy's.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Pickles »

ok here comes my sleazy try to get you to join AFL Online...

If you think your so good then why dont you see if you can rule the arcade on my forum :D
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hmmmn interesting pickles. I might just do that, you see here at TF the arcade barely works properly for me. Timed games such as submarines and panic room are impossible for me to contest in here. I am a very busy man though pickles, what with several girlfriends and a large work load at present. However I shall try to come over and wallop your turkey brained members into submission within the next 3 weeks.

Please post the link. :D

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
It's in his signature above. :roll:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

pickles wrote:

If you think your so good then why dont you see if you can rule the arcade on my forum :D
Pickles,

maybe you would get a few new members if you could post just one sentence that is free of errors. You really are an illiterate little *****!

By the way, go the Blues!! :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
It's in his signature above. :roll:
Shutup hobo fucker!!!

xman wrote:
Pickles
Seniors
Seniors
Team:

Post by Pickles »

crocodileman wrote:
pickles wrote:

Pickles,

maybe you would get a few new members if you could post just one sentence that is free of errors. You really are an illiterate little *****!

By the way, go the Blues!! :lol:

meh maybe but it would take effort to do that.