Fans View

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Fans View

Post by Beaussie »

Just wondering if anyone would like to have a fans view section put on the homepage. If you'd like to have an article written by yourself put up on any footy issue, just post it here or pm, email whatever and I'll put it up on the homepage.

I'll create a new page for the articles with the opening paragraph and link for more on the homepage under whichever heading is desired (ie: AFL, NRL or ARU).
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

This suggestion wasn't exactly a great success now was it. That aside, would the potential for prizes to the best fan's view article be more encouragement? The best could be judged by the members of the community.

I was thinking about offering prizes (gift vouchers for Myer or footy videos perhaps) to the best monthly article submitted by a footy fan on any issue in the AFL, NRL or ARU - Super 12. It could for instance be about the state of umpiring, referees, or even the administration of the code. Anything really as long as it is footy related.

Is that something people would like to participate in? The prizes on offer could always be made something different too. I'm merely suggesting some ideas I had. Thoughts.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

This sounds too much like Forum Sevens for my liking Beaussie. Can't we have awards for the best stalking of a League Unlimited merkin or something similar?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I'm still not sure exactly what the Forum Sevens is all about. I thought it was stories that had some link to rugby league. That isn't what I had in mind here. I was thinking more serious articles about the state of the game etc.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

You know what croc, your av looks more dicky than any i could have picked. :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?