Welcomings and Reminders

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Welcomings and Reminders

Post by King-Eliagh »

Firstly I'd like to welcome 'someone else' to the arcade :) . After noting you had taken a few all time high scores off the new games of which i had yet to play i thought I'd check out your creds. After looking at your score of 730 in pacman i thought "easy meat" :lol: So i popped into space dude and promptly beat you with ease in two attempts. Now you prob dont know much about me but you would have seen i am the all time best player and have a record 17 all time highs + 1 deleted since the arcade began This means I have close to 70% of the All Time Greatest Scores. I am indeed the ALL TIME GREATEST and the King of this arcade.

Enjoy your time here :D but dont expect to keep more than 3 all time highs scores at any time. :lol:

Let this be a timely reminder to the rest of you arcaders. The Kng has been on top now for three months and barely played a game in the last 2 months.

Sweet dreams and best wishes to all :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Someone else
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Someone else »

im sorry king. i didnt see this thread until now.

thank you for the kind welcome.

i reclaimed my all time best on space dude......with ease. :wink: pacman ive played only once. never has been a favourite game of mine.

any chance of adding sonic the hedgehog to the arcade? i have a link to an unofficial version of the game.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=sonicthehedgehog
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

What about galaga someone else? Do you like that one? Do you know of anywhere on the net where one can find it for this site?

Well done on reclaiming top spot on space dude. I'll have to return to that one.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Someone else
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Someone else »

galaga. an oldie but a goodie. unfortunately no king. i just happened to stumble upon sonic. if i do happen to find it i'll post the link. i'm getting the hang of cat batting too.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Someone else wrote:
any chance of adding sonic the hedgehog to the arcade? i have a link to an unofficial version of the game.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=sonicthehedgehog
The closest game to Sonic I have come across was Sonic Tetris which we had here previously.

Basically the only games I've heard of that are compatible with the phpBB arcade here are found here:

http://phpbb-amod.com/activity.html

Please don't hesitate to suggest any games you like there being put up here. There are literally hundreds of games there. :wink: