Good on ya Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Good on ya Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali

Post by Grim Reaper »

I reckon Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali going to Iraq to try and assist in the release of the Australian hostage Douglas Wood is a worthy and noble gesture and he should be supported by the Australian people.

But what do I read? Redneck scum writing to the papers attacking him and saying it is only publicity....what rubbish!

What is the Australian Goverment doing? Nothing! Why? Because they created this mess in the first place. The Sheik did not have to get involved as he has always been the target of racist abuse from the Australian public and the Media. It just shows that this man has much more character and courage than those who attack him and I am sure that the family of Douglas Wood appreciate his involement at this stage.

This has been a serious Grim announcement.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Good on ya Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali

Post by Beaussie »

I agree the Shiek ougth to be praised for getting involved and trying to assist in the release of Mr Wood. He sure as hell seems to be doing more than the Australian government. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I agree yes Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali is doing something that looks good. But why? Just from the heart i spose which should be respected more right now in aus culture.

From what i see this guys family go on al jeseras, or however u spell it, tv in suits talking english language that only a well educated English speaking person could understand? And this to iraqi people whose grasp on the english language would give them no opportunity to hear what the fools brother is saying.

I am also worried about what this bloke was doing in iraq? An american citizen doing what there? I dont know. As far as im concerned they've gone about it all the wrong way from the start and if the shiek saves the bloke he's got only thanks for the sheik not his dickhead brothers dressing up in suits like upper class wanks and talking like upper class english snobs to terrorists who despise this shit.

I'm either way on this one it all seems a bit shady to me about what the bloke was there for, if the sheik saves him he better fukking pay respect in triple and his brother should take a good long look at how to conduct his white upperclass noggin in future!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?