AFL Criminals

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: AFL Criminals

Post by Beaussie »

Whatever Croc and KE. Let's have another look at KE's original post in this thread:
King-Eliagh wrote:
What about those West Eagles players eh?
Which players? :?
King-Eliagh wrote:
Pair of crims the both of 'em and I wouldnt be surprised there are many more, just ask ablett the friggin murderer.
Proof or even published allegations of any sort?

Nup just as I thought. :roll:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Seriously i think its time we have a real good look at the players of league and the players of afl and make a proper comparison for a change instead of screaming league rapists like a pack of no brained mongooses. No charges were laid so they are innocent in my eyes. Yet these two west coast noggins are definitely buddies with underworld drug lords. And we all know Ablett would have been in gaol his whole life if a certain judge didnt make him join a football club and play footy.
Is it just me or does this entire paragraph above seem like KE has double standards? It just doesn't make any sense to me. You're the one that sounds like a no brain mongoose KE.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

1st quote.

You know which players so why bother with that mate.

2nd qoute.

I believe the character of sports professionals is definitely clouded by the coverage they recieve as 'champions' maybe now you'll understand my argument more? I still stand by my words on this thread of ablett being let off by a lenient judge, anyone is free to comment and this was the purpose of my thread in fact.

3rd quote.

A fair point by you here beaussie double standards yes. But the aim of my argument was to emulate and hence expose what you do all the time in this very site you own. You constantly post biased 'opinions' and 'double standards' aimed at rugby league? Just one look at the polls on the homepage shows this up as clear as crystal champ. Comprehend? :lol:

And lastly..... it has been proven these two eagles players have a friendship with underground figures in WA. So shut you're ignorant, self obsessed trap for a second and take a good long look in the mirror for an hour and realise your own medicine is being dealt back in double. I know it tastes bad and the initial reaction is to =P~ and :puke: but think of others........we dont like seeing you like this mate :afro: :lol:

Croc has spoken his mind and i now cordially invite any others to express their opinion and speak their minds on this thread aswell. :cheers:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
it has been proven these two eagles players have a friendship with underground figures in WA.
This I belive is the real issue of this thread you started.

All you have as evidence that these 2 Eagles players you talk of have a friendship with underground figures in WA is speculation. Hardly proven as you would have us believe.

Using your logic in relation to the Bulldogs players in the NRL, these Eagles players are not criminals as you labelled them in the title of this thread.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

There's proven phone calls with these two players and individuals that are criminals. This proves a relationship exists. The title of the thread is a suggestive one asking for opinion, beaussie language and the meaning of it seems to be evading you in this thread.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

I'm locking this thread as I just can't stant to see our leader continue to kick himself up the arse! Beaussie, you are losing it mate!

Leave him alone KE!