Reset All Scores?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.

Should All Arcade Scores Be Reset?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 13

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: What r u trying to say beaussie? That i've signed up as bradbury? :lol: The poll has been tainted by 'the family' already. Crocman take note signing in as your wife is a very poor act :lol: something i would never lower myself to.

And BTW well said stephen. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Mikey G
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Mikey G »

crocodileman wrote:
Mikey G wrote:
crocodileman wrote:
What the fukk are you talking about King? Sounds like it's paranoia at its best in here. For God's sake - get yourself a girlfriend and you can have your own little gerrymander.

I think I've PM'd bigtommy once in the 6 months of this site, and MG has posted about 70 times and rarely in the last two months.

Bottom line is that there's a bug in the system that not only incorrectly represents best players, but also slows down the timed games, making the high scores for those games impossible to beat. It is unfair to leave it as is, if you ask my opinion.

Most have voted in favour of a reset, so what's the problem?

If you're as good as you think you are, KE, you shouldn't have too many problems re-establishing your dominance?
Why have a silent poll in that case? I voted "no", I assume KE did too. Against that, you & Beaussie would have voted "yes", that's 2-2, who else has voted?
Sorry Mikey, but you'll have to humour me here and clarify what you are actually saying. Are you suggesting 6 people haven't voted in favour of a reset????

Have you any reason to doubt that 6 people have voted in the affirmative?
I don't doubt that 6 people have voted to reset the scores, I just think that with such a tight community as we have here, we could vote in the thread, rather than have an anonymous poll.
I've lost my mind. Please help me find it.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Mikey G wrote:
I don't doubt that 6 people have voted to reset the scores, I just think that with such a tight community as we have here, we could vote in the thread, rather than have an anonymous poll.
Fair point. As you probably know I voted yes. A yes vote has the potential to correct the bug in the system, hence my vote in the affirmative. :wink:
Mikey G
Team:

Post by Mikey G »

Beaussie wrote:
Mikey G wrote:
Fair point. As you probably know I voted yes. A yes vote has the potential to correct the bug in the system, hence my vote in the affirmative. :wink:
True, but to reset the scores takes away the all-time scores, defeats the purpose of having all time scores in the first place.
I've lost my mind. Please help me find it.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Mikey G wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Mikey G wrote:
True, but to reset the scores takes away the all-time scores, defeats the purpose of having all time scores in the first place.
Mikey G this is not true and beaussie knows it!

No bug will be fixed he's told me before that the server is trying to fix it. Now I'll say it again and this time i want people to listen. If the server is in the process of fixing it why do we need to reset the scores. Its all just one hopeless smokescreen beaussie and co have put up in an attempt to save face!

Surely Mikey you have enough sense in you to work out the one and only reason beaussie and co want to reset the high scores. I've boatsed too much, played too well, and just totally pissed them all off. :lol: What makes me laugh even more is they cant hack it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the real reason the scores will be deleted, and its abominable really, if you cant hack someone else winning you might aswell not have high scores beaussie!

Anyway it looks as though the votes have evened up? Hmmmn wonder who the sixth voter for no was? MG? :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Bullshitartist wrote:
Beaussie you know you're talking absolute shit. How can you sit there as admin and lie to all your members like this? "Has the 'potential' to correct the bug in the system"? Go and get fucked!!!!! And hence your vote for the affirmative!!! I know your intentions mate and so do you why not fucking tell the truth for a change? You cannot feed anymore bullshit to a 5000 acre pasture!

And get this up you...sorry grim lol

To: King-Eliagh
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:35 am
Subject: Re: nice
No worries, I saw the deadlock and thought great! I actually don;t think it should be reset! Do they reset to footy results coz one does not like it?...Hell No!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Well actually KE you fukker, I voted no. And i have never been in conversation with Croc on manipulating poll results - indeed I rarely participate in them because most are put there by dreary fukkers such as yourself looking for some sort of popular acclaim. Sorry, that's not my bag!

My reason for voting no was to protect that sensation score on Kwik Shot which people have not got within 1/10th of.
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Bullshitartist wrote:
Beaussie you know you're talking absolute shit. How can you sit there as admin and lie to all your members like this? "Has the 'potential' to correct the bug in the system"? Go and get f***ed!!!!!
No you go and get fucked. What the fuck are you going on about in a post above about the server. Seriously, what the fuck has the server got to do with high scores? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
King-Eliagh wrote:
And get this up you...sorry grim lol

To: King-Eliagh
Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:35 am
Subject: Re: nice
No worries, I saw the deadlock and thought great! I actually don;t think it should be reset! Do they reset to footy results coz one does not like it?...Hell No!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Posting PM's are we? Hmmm, just goes to demonstrate your hypocritical nature when you've got the hide to have a go at pickles about this very same issue. :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: The fish are biting today! Bt dont you ever call me a fukker again!!! But well voted.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Should All Arcade Scores Be Reset?
Yes
46% [ 6 ]
No
53% [ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

Seeing as this poll was deadlocked on the day it was supposed to stop and is now in favour of no I think the answer is no beaussie?

:lol:

xman wrote:
Dizzys_on_fire
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by Dizzys_on_fire »

I notice there is a new member named stephenbradbury who no doubt voted in the negative. I suspect there is some funny business going on with regards to the voting.
Jason Gillespie - 54* (155)

Formerly Uppy80
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: So do I dammit, and it all centres around "The Bradbury" and my many many many records.

xman wrote: