Is AusKick worth it in NSW and Qld?

Australian Football news and discussion.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Is AusKick worth it in NSW and Qld?

Post by Grim Reaper »

I think AusKick is a waste of time in these NRL states. My reason for this is simple...the Ca Swannies!

Look at them they are useless and pathetic. Why should the real AFL States and Territories put money into these NRL States? This money could be put to better use in propping up the local leagues such as the SANFL, WAFL, NTFL and VFL....opps and Tasmania.

AFL money for AFL States!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Is AusKick worth it in NSW and Qld?

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
I think AusKick is a waste of time in these NRL states. My reason for this is simple...the Ca Swannies!

Look at them they are useless and pathetic. Why should the real AFL States and Territories put money into these NRL States? This money could be put to better use in propping up the local leagues such as the SANFL, WAFL, NTFL and VFL....opps and Tasmania.

AFL money for AFL States!
Without further development in NSW and QLD there will be no AFL and the flow on effects will devastate the likes of the SANFL, WAFL, NTFL, VFL, NSWAFL, QAFL etc.

Of course AusKick funds are needed in NSW and QLD. I say more. Look at the stats. There has been an explosion of interest in the entire AFL as a result of increased AusKick pariticipation.
boof1978
Rookie
Rookie
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by boof1978 »

I used to work for the SANFL and was involved in Auskick, the flow on affect Auskick will create in 10, 15, 20 years time is enormous. Auskick has officially been around for 6 years and before then was run at school ovals in an unofficial capacity and run by each state. It needs time to reap the rewards in Sydney and Brisbane. In fact it runs so well Soccer Australia is blatantly going to copy it and call it GoalKick because they know the huge benefits it has for the sustainibility of the sport.