Adelaide Campy Crows - Crow what a feeling!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Adelaide Campy Crows - Crow what a feeling!

Post by Grim Reaper »

How are these Cows supporters, they win a game or two and they think they are Premiers in waiting...lol.

They remind me so much of Ca Swanny supporters...know nothing about the game, go to the games in 4wds, are yuppy scum and walk out of the stadium at half time when their team is donw, only to lie and say they were there till the very end, in the event their team may win.

But the truly amazing thing about these Cows supporters is that they never followed footy before but are now resident experts in the game. Most of them are Liberal scum and think that a day at the footy involves some Barossa Wines and expensive food while cheering on those 'native' players on the field!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

I must admit that Adelaide is a strange place with some unusual people.

In fact, South Australia is a 'rust belt' state with not much happening economically. The SANFL is a front for an international drug ring and the Rundle Mall is dead after 6pm most nights except for the occasional Mormon sprouting crap.

The Crows will not make the 8 - they're no hope. This is as good as they can play - take Mcleod out of that team and they'd have problems beating Glenelg in the SANFL.

Grim - you're right again. Sydney, Adelaide and these other pretenders will be drinking milkshakes and sucking on lollipops in September, just as the Canterbury Bulldogs will be raping 14 year old girls in Bali!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

crocodileman wrote:
I must admit that Adelaide is a strange place with some unusual people.

In fact, South Australia is a 'rust belt' state with not much happening economically. The SANFL is a front for an international drug ring and the Rundle Mall is dead after 6pm most nights except for the occasional Mormon sprouting crap.

The Crows will not make the 8 - they're no hope. This is as good as they can play - take Mcleod out of that team and they'd have problems beating Glenelg in the SANFL.

Grim - you're right again. Sydney, Adelaide and these other pretenders will be drinking milkshakes and sucking on lollipops in September, just as the Canterbury Bulldogs will be raping 14 year old girls in Bali!
Firstly where do you live... if it's Victoria that would explain alot.

Also, the SANFL is massive compared to all the other pathetic leagues of footy...

How is it if you take McLeod out of our squad we would struggle LOL yeah right, I for one havent heard any Crows supporters say anything of these sorts, i quite frankly think your both talk out your asses.

PROVE WHERE CROWS SUPPORTERS ARE SAYING THINGS OF THESE SORTS HUH?

also, i seriously hope you eat yor words making judgements so early in the season.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

And where did McLeod learn his footy Cow Man?...Port Adelaide!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Listen SBR, the best thing that can happen to Adelaide is to be hit by a couple of terrorist held planes - 2 is all it would take and there'd be nothing left of the city. Fukking little squat, thats all it is. And there are dirty little pricks with pommy accents all over the place claiming to be Australian!

But don't worry, after the explosin you have a smarter intellect residing in the inner city that can take over from your civic leaders - the residents of the Adelaide Zoo!!

Fukking Glenelg beach - was I the only one cheering when the sharks ripped that young ***** to death late last year. Anyone stupid enough to swim on that little fuckking dump they call a beach deserves to be masticated.

The crows are dead in the water - they've peaked in round 4 - it's all down hill from here. Just accept that your home town is the scum of the earth.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Croc, it was West Beach but I agree with you...fuck the media wne ton about how much of a legend shark bait boy was and it made me sick! Thats wat happens when you go dangling off a boat when a mean agro shark is having a feed.

I think shark bait's girl is over it now...she is now a cheerleader aka footy tart for the Bollfrogs
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Yes West Beach where the caravan park full of old drongos reside!

SBR - he's gone crying to mummy because someone told him off!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

I'm choosing not to argue with you two, i think I and whoever else see's these threads will agree you two have seriously have problems...

If your trying to get me worked up it aint working, I don't argue with Wharfie Port Adelaide scum and am from now on choosing not to reply to your posts.

Good onya, your bringing this site down.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Thank fucking Allah, the last thing I want to been seen to be doing is associtate with Adelaide Cow scum who are little perverted freaks who hang out in the south parklands and down near the University footbridge so as to add members to their 'Family'...been to Truro lately Cow boy?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
i quite frankly think your both talk out your asses.
Totally agree. Is seems supporters of last year's grand finalists are a bit bitter after Round 4. Wonder why? Could ladder positions have anything to do with it?

And how shit are the so called premiers. Can't even beat Carlton at home. :lol:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

At least can say how crap are the Premiers this year BeAmerican...for the Ca Swannies it is just crap as always!