Sydney vs. Adelaide @ SCG

Australian Football news and discussion.
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sydney vs. Adelaide @ SCG

Post by SBR »

Good luck today Beaussie... Watch out for the Mighty Crow :wink:

I think the Crows will really need to play the part today, the forwards need to all put in 100% as they havent done in the past. We can't keep relying on our midfield for kicking goals as it just doesn't always work. Today we'll have to play the long and direct footy into our fifty and use the smaller ground, otherwise Sydney will get a big homeground advantage.

The Adelaide midfield also needs to play a similar game to what they did last week against Port, because now we know they are capable of shutting down sides. However, the Crows will need to read early what style of play Sydney will be playing and get an early lead going into quarter time.

Bring On The Match :D

Anyway not long now, So ill just have to say...

GO YOU MIGHTY CROWS!
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Good game Crows. The Swans were woeful in the last quarter despite being right in the game right up until that stage.

Very disappointing effort today, but we have no one else to blame but ourselves with stupid decisions and a lack of basic skills in the last quarter. Very depressing, particularly when you see how easily the Crows got possessions. I'll say it again, how many fucking times does a footy player need to be fucking told that you have to man up and make a contest. There is no excuse for easy possessions that were happening left, right and centre today. Fucking Swans piss me right off. :evil:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Are you jumping off the bandwagon Beaussie? Sounds like it.

Smart move!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

crocodileman wrote:
Never. As much as the Swans piss me off at times, I'll be there supporting them win, lose or draw.

We'll get a flag one day. Don't ask me when, but it will happen. Hopefully I'm alive to see it.
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Beaussie wrote:
crocodileman wrote:
Never. As much as the Swans piss me off at times, I'll be there supporting them win, lose or draw.

We'll get a flag one day. Don't ask me when, but it will happen. Hopefully I'm alive to see it.
Have you heard of cryogenics Beaussie?? :lol:

You'll be snap frozen for 300 years before they'll even play in a final again!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

What a boring game between 2 of the AFL's most dullest teams....I was waiting for the game to finish so I could watch the NRL...at least that helped me get some sleep....
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Grim Reaper wrote:
What a boring game between 2 of the AFL's most dullest teams....I was waiting for the game to finish so I could watch the NRL...at least that helped me get some sleep....
HAHA DULL? you have got to be kidding me? both teams rely so much on there midfield that it was such a fast paced game, god mate get a grip!
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

As I said the Ca Swannies and the Cows were dull......give me lawn bowls any day over these 2 'teams'!
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

The only excitment at crows headquarters over the last 2 years was when half the footy team went through Andrew Mcleod's missus during a club function.

Next day he dumped her and the bitch squealed like a pig asking:-"Why don't you respect me anymore Andrew?

:lol: :lol:
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

crocodileman wrote:
The only excitment at crows headquarters over the last 2 years was when half the footy team went through Andrew Mcleod's missus during a club function.

Next day he dumped her and the bitch squealed like a pig asking:-"Why don't you respect me anymore Andrew?

:lol: :lol:
:roll:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yeah I saw that intereview that footy slag did after getting dumped...now she is in Sydney as a mascot for thr Bulldogs!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Couldn't be any worse than watching last years premiers kick, what was it, 19 behinds and still fail to win a game at home. :roll:

BTW what was the official crowd figure for last year's premiers in their home state? :lol: