They're A Happy Team At Hawthorn

Australian Football news and discussion.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

They're A Happy Team At Hawthorn

Post by Beaussie »

Well at least today they are. Absolutely thrashed the Lions today.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

They did look happy but I think hawthorn need to look at the way they played today. Yes they won by 40 odd points but it was a messy performance really. They should have won by 20 goals, this season the lions are easy beats and teams like Hawthorn really need to put the boot into em good and proper so they can build their confidence for next weeks game. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SBR »

King-Eliagh wrote:
They did look happy but I think hawthorn need to look at the way they played today. Yes they won by 40 odd points but it was a messy performance really. They should have won by 20 goals, this season the lions are easy beats and teams like Hawthorn really need to put the boot into em good and proper so they can build their confidence for next weeks game. :)
Don't get too far ahead of yourself, Brisbane are in no way "easy beats" and have proved that they should never be underestimated in the past. The Lions havent exactly looked that great this season i know, but you seriously gotta take a look at there injury list.

When booting into the forwardline today it was nonexistant, They are really missing Brown up there and clearly at the moment having just Bradshaw as a clean tall target isn't enough to get the job done. The Lions were making unusual skill errors today which can be easily fixed, The Hawks played well... yes.. but do not get your hopes up Hawks fans your team still has a very long way to go.

The Lions will bounce back from this, if not against West Coast then when Brown comes back. They have the depth with the senior list and shouldn't be taken lightly.
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Don't get too far ahead of yourself, Brisbane are in no way "easy beats" and have proved that they should never be underestimated in the past. The Lions havent exactly looked that great this season i know, but you seriously gotta take a look at there injury list.
Good point. They certainly could have used Voss and Lappin out there today.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The lions wont come back, they make simple skill errors because they're a bunch of grandpas. Voss is well past his prime and so are the others, mark my words. :)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
The lions wont come back, they make simple skill errors because they're a bunch of grandpas. Voss is well past his prime and so are the others, mark my words. :)
You're kidding right? Voss well past his prime? I don't think so.