Kings Journey.

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Kings Journey.

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hello my people. As King of the Arcade this will no doubt upset many of you. I will be leaving for four days on a journey far west. I shall travel to the remote community of Kintore in the western desert where I will be replenishing my stocks before heading into the desert for the remaining three days. I am taking this trip alone. It will no doubt be very dangerous but it is something I must do. Once in the desert I shall be eating magic mushrooms and smoking the daytura plant, natural hallucinogenics, and playing arcade games I have downloaded onto a mini PC. I plan to have no sleep and reach a state of delirium while playing arcade.

This trip is both for myself, to become more Godlike in the arcade, and for my people, so you all may look even higher when in my presence. I may not return my people, this is not a trip for the light hearted. If this is the case I would like to now announce Mikey G as my heir to the throne.

Now to my followers. I want you all to be aware that some amongst you are traitors and may do anything to dethrone me. Cheating, deleting the all time high scores, and deleting my games are all very real possibilities. FootyGeek I want you to keep an eye on this for me. The people you have to watch most are beaussie and crocman. I have no doubt that if you do this job well i will come back to my elite status and my many, many, many.....many beloved gold cups. :)

Thankyou. :|

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?