What do we do with cheaters?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.

What do we do with cheating vermin?

Delete their high scores
17%
Suspend them for two weeks
No votes
Tell their mother about the problem
33%
Douse them in petrol and throw matches at them
50%

Total votes: 6

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

What do we do with cheaters?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Hey guys i was wondering what we should do with cheaters in the arcade. So far we only have one cheater. Crocodileman :| . In my past experiences I've learnt that once a cheater always a cheater so i feel the punishment should be harsh. There is every possiblity this man has cheated for all his high scores including bowling. So please take the time to seriously consider what we should do with him and future cheaters. He may cry out and whinge that its not cheating and that everything is unfair. Please ignore these smokescreens. The fact of the matter is noone else has had this problem.

Feel free to add your own thoughts or simply vote on one of the options below.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: What do we do with cheaters?

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
He may cry out and whinge that its not cheating and that everything is unfair.
I'm sick of this bloody accusation, whinge, whinge, whinge. I'm not a cheater and you're all being unfair! :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The people are speaking through their votes croc. Seems like we may have to be making a call to mother dearest soon. Maybe she can help clear this problem of yours. Cheating in the tipping comps, then in the arcades, whats next croc!? You really need to be helped. Have you ever heard the saying "he who cheats is only cheating himself"? I know it feels good to be the best at something and I know you were pretty happy with your bowling score but croc if we all turned cheat mode on and played bowling we'd all be getting scores like yours. Now that wouldnt be much fun.

I too am very proud of my high scores and am also proud of being the all time best player. But you know what? I am most proud not because I see my name next to the score but because I know I did it with skill far beyond my competitors :lol:

Big Tommy has this guy always been a cheater? Can you share with us some of his other cheating ways?

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

Clearly KE, you don't have that Olympic will to win that us elite athletes have. You don't know what it's like to do whatever it takes to win - that and only that is the sign of a real winner. Someone prepared to take whatever steps, whatever actions to be the best.

KE - you can go in those drug free body building contests, I for one want to see the roids popping through their muscles.

You remember those Chinese female swinmmers back in 1996 getting out of the pool, muscles bulging, reeking of drug use. Was I the only one totally turned on by those images? They still make great masturbation fodder, even 8 years on!

They were making a statement and it said "I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to win, so I am a winner!"

I say "ditto!"
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes this is clearly the case. However I still am the best player of all times in our arcade and I've done this without drugs or cheating. I am truly a great role model for our arcade. I know pickles, beaussie, dizzys, tommy and all the rest look up to me as their arcade leader everytime they pop in and see my name as the best of all times. And you should too croc :lol: .

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

KE - "King of the Kids!"

You can be our Michael Jackson and we can re-name the arcade "Neverland." :lol:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Yes KE, I can confirm that Croc has been a chronic cheater for most of his life. His cheating in exams at school for instance were legendary and earned him special commendation at past student gatherings over the years.

Although KE I would caution you on one thing - Croc is a chronic obsessive personality. If you continue with your gloatings and triumphalism about the arcade he is just as likely to spend every moment of every day of the next few weeks breaking every record on highscores. It will kill him and his family life but he will do it!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thankyou for this information BT. I suspected as such. I cannot help but boast. You see evertime I pop in to the arcade it says I am the best of all time not a CHEATER. Its been this way for a week or so now and I cant see it changing no matter what croc or any of the other members do. :D

The other members including yourself BT are happy to bow down to me as their king but what disturbs me is one of my most favourite members has lowered himself to cheating instead of bowing to the rightful king. Shame on you croc...shame on you indeed :lol:

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

When it comes to pinball, I'm the undisputed champion of the arcade. No one can get even close to my top score. :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie wrote:
When it comes to pinball, I'm the undisputed champion of the arcade. No one can get even close to my top score. :lol:
This should read "When it comes to pinball, I'm the undisputed champion". There was no need to add "of the arcade" in this sentence beaussie. I am the champion of the arcade. :D

I'll give your pinball a go aswell. But am having difficulties with one of the games. The frisbee dog only seems to record high scores on half of the occassions. I am logged in when this happens. And no it doesnt say anything at all about me cheating like it does when croc plays. :lol: Just says error? Any ideas.

xman wrote:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I'll give your pinball a go aswell. But am having difficulties with one of the games. The frisbee dog only seems to record high scores on half of the occassions. I am logged in when this happens. And no it doesnt say anything at all about me cheating like it does when croc plays. :lol: Just says error? Any ideas.
Sounds like you've clicked on submit score twice. Just click on it once as clicking twice causes the error message.

You've got no chance of getting anywhere near my top score for Starsky & Hutch. No Chance!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Beaussie are you doing something with the arcade i cant get any games to work at the moment and must defend one of my high scores which BT has taken?

xman wrote:
crocodileman

Post by crocodileman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
This should read "When it comes to pinball, I'm the undisputed champion". There was no need to add "of the arcade" in this sentence beaussie. I am the champion of the arcade. :D

King of the arcade having problems registering high scores? :lol: :lol:

Surely not!

What I'm surprised about is that it takes frisbee dog every second game to humiliate you! :P
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I'm having no problems submitting scores. As i said, don't click the submit score option twice as it causes errors.

That aside, I've just absolutely smashed my previous record on Starsky & Hutch. No one will ever top that effort. I even got multi-ball for my first time ever. I'm such a champ. :P
Matrix
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by Matrix »

How do you uhh....cheat anyway?
Dave.

You may be only young once, but you can be immature forever.