Footybet tonight!

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Footybet tonight!

Post by crocodileman »

If it's not too late, get on the Lions to beat St Kilda - they are paying $1.87 on Sportingbet.com.

In my opinion, they are specials. You should also back them to win by more than 15.5 points at $2.45.

As they say, money for jam!

You've got 90 minutes now go!
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

Judging by theamount of views of this thread, no-one probably followed my lead. But it was money for jam, just as I said.

They had beaten St Kilda the last 10 times at the Gabba and were always going to start the season well to silence the knockers who are forecasting their demise this season.

I just didn't realise the price that was on offer about them until visiting the TAB late friday afternoon - so I had a good win! :cool:
big tommy
Rookie
Rookie
Team:

Post by big tommy »

Well done Croc. Easily one of the best games of AFL footy I have seen. Brisbane are ruthless! How tough is Chris Scott?

There will be plenty of Melbourne scribes eating humble pie after last night. There is money to be made in sports betting in AFL by backing a non-Melbourne team against a Melbourne team which all the Melbournians think are specials.

Go Lions!
The Mighty Lions will Come Back to Life in 2006
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nice work croc, wish i saw the post last night. Thats some good tipping there mate, keep us updated on your tips i love a bit of footy betting, matter of fact might put a bet on tonights game.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?