The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warrior

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: The bet - to make it clear for the halfwit Princess Warr

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
Yes I believe this thread has now run it's course. There are no RL fields in Adelaide. Simply fields that RL uses but are occupied by other codes and do not have first option on the venue.

The end.
yes .... Dogs has proven beyond doubt what he said is correct

plenty of RL fields in Adelaide
I've proven beyond doubt ,.. the MCG is a cricket ground run by the MCC & that it allows some singletball to be played on it

well done to both myself n dogs .... =D> =D> =D> :wink:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

Is the MUTT still carrying on about rugby and ehtnicball grounds in Adelaide? Geez does this MUTT not give up? There is nothing of this sort in Adelaide and I should know as am from there. Maybe it's time to put this feral mutt down :rock:
Topper
Coach
Coach
Team: AFL

Post by Topper »

Grim Reaper, would you able to go to some of these places Dogs is nominating and take photographs and then publish them here? He can't deny that sort of evidence.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Topper wrote:
Grim Reaper, would you able to go to some of these places Dogs is nominating and take photographs and then publish them here? He can't deny that sort of evidence.
However, you can deny an official website, Nearmaps all supporting what I say, fancy that you dimbwit. Yeh, send the grim dribblers (who is probably lying anyway) to Spruance oval were it has already been established that the RL field is in place for the RL season. If you take a look on google maps there is a whole heap of soccer fields that have been pulled down too, so is it now not a soccer field :lol: .

So photos will proove plenty, won't they knumbskull. I tell you what, with the stupidity you dumbo's have been trying to put up, it sure put some doubt about how much AFL is played around this country of ours. Can't share fields, its not a fields if you don't own the grass that it is played on, guys getting awards for playing a sport that apparently doesn't exist, its not a field if you don't have dressing shed, even though you don't play in the dressing sheds :lol: .

What a pack of delude lying wankers, who will make up just about anything to try and win an arguement. :^o :roll:

Go on, go back through this entire thread, read it properly, put the shoe on the other foot and tell me your not all deluded when you suggest that there is no RL field in SA. :wink:
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

TLPG wrote:
From March to September it's a bloody AFL Ground, idiot!! It's only a cricket ground from October to February!

For crying out loud, stop bloody talking about stuff you have no idea about!

As far as Wikipedia goes, how about you go over there and remove the comment and say in the edit summary that it's not true - and see what happens. If you have the guts that is.

Yep, just like the grounds the RL clubs play their games on each RL season.
:\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\:
The MCG is such an AFL ground over cricket, they elected to put a statue of Warney up
:_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<> :\: :_<>

AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood

Post by AFL Warrior »

You need help Dogs :(/ :(/
Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

Dogs, its has already been established that the grounds that RL uses in Adelaide are either soccer, AFL or RU grounds. Nearmaps is not proof. The proof lies in other evidence that clearly contradicts your claims and that I have already presented. Your precious sport has no exclusive Winter access to any venue in Adelaide. You are forced to share with other codes that have first option on the use of the venue. This means that none of those grounds are RL grounds. Your refusal to accept this is a clear indication that AFL Warrior is correct. You need help with understanding reality, and the difference between reliable sources and unreliable sources. Nearmaps and Google are unreliable and we have proven it.

The end - again.
Rugby League has a lying culture. Altering crowd figures, relying on inaccurate TV figures from regional NSW and refusing to distance itself from Leagues Clubs and obtain it's own club memberships as it relies on LC's to survive as private entities.
AFL Warrior
Captain
Captain
Team: Collingwood

Post by AFL Warrior »

Dogs is a fool I tell ya a fool!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
Dogs, its has already been established that the grounds that RL uses in Adelaide are either soccer, AFL or RU grounds. Nearmaps is not proof. The proof lies in other evidence that clearly contradicts your claims and that I have already presented. Your precious sport has no exclusive Winter access to any venue in Adelaide. You are forced to share with other codes that have first option on the use of the venue. This means that none of those grounds are RL grounds. Your refusal to accept this is a clear indication that AFL Warrior is correct. You need help with understanding reality, and the difference between reliable sources and unreliable sources. Nearmaps and Google are unreliable and we have proven it.

The end - again.

the only thing established is the MCG is a cricket ground ........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

And the burp machine strikes again.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Topper wrote:

The end - again.

:lo :(/ :_<> l: The End, you crackhead :lo :(/ :_<> l:

Throw up all the nonsense you guys like. My counter of all your nonsense arguements,
- Last time I checked you don't have to own the land the field is on to play the sport there. Raider has certainly prooved that one, go get your photo next Warney at the apparent AFL Field. :wink:
- Soccer has never been played on a field that has Rugby League posts erected on it, so as I see it, that would make the fields with RL posts on it, a RL field. :wink:
- Last time I checked you don't play a game of sport in a dressing shed. :roll:
- Last time I checked there are a massive amount of sports that share grounds, what you posted prooved nothing. :roll:
- Last time I checked the ARL is an official website, if it suggests there are 6 RL Clubs and fields where they play RL on and I have seen the field with my own eyes, we can all see the RL Field on Nearmaps right now, then there is certainly convincing proof that a RL field exists as per my bet. :wink:

Lastly, its not like you lot to get totally off the subject :lol: . Go back to the original bet and why I set this thread up.
Princess Warrior signed up to a bet that neither he or any of you, have once prooven that there is a single AFL field visible along Main North Road (As per the bet). Secondly you have all confirmed the soccer fields. The bet, more Soccer or RL fields than AFL fields. Therefore, even if I go with your stupidity were you are trying to suggest there is no RL fields, I am still significantly up as there is plenty of visible soccer fields and still 0 AFL fields. ](*,) 8-[

Princess - A bet is a bet get your name changed - The Lying AFL Dumbo Princess Warrior :wink:

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I already linked you to the AFL home ground of Elizabeth on Main North Road, Dogs.

And clearly you do not understand the concept of field identities and what makes a ground a ground for a particular sport. Those fields that you claim are RL field are not, because they are not the primary resident at said fields. You are yet to provide a field or ground in Adelaide where RL is the primary resident, and you have had plenty of time to do so once your current sources have been proven to be inaccurate.

Once again - the end.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
I already linked you to the AFL home ground of Elizabeth on Main North Road, Dogs.

And clearly you do not understand the concept of field identities and what makes a ground a ground for a particular sport. Those fields that you claim are RL field are not, because they are not the primary resident at said fields. You are yet to provide a field or ground in Adelaide where RL is the primary resident, and you have had plenty of time to do so once your current sources have been proven to be inaccurate.

Once again - the end.
you're the one who doesn't understand field indentities ... MCG .. cricket ground

the end .... :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Topper
Coach
Coach

Post by Topper »

I don't think we need to end with yet another burp from the burp machine.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Topper wrote:
I don't think we need to end with yet another burp from the burp machine.
really .. well shut the F up then... & we won't :wink:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million