NRL or Lockyer unheard of in Adelaide

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Grim Reaper »

The entrance to Mawson Lakes is off Montague Road you wanker not Main North Road.

Smithfield Oval as the name suggests is in Smithfiled, approx 10 kms north east AFTER Edinburgh... #-o

You sure your name is not Andrew Bolt as your a very good LIAR DOG!

Have just made you out to be the complete losing nrl lying knob you truly are....next sucker please.. =D>
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

I did not say the soccer fields were in a certain town, I said they are on Main North road past Mawson Lakes. So the above is absolute Grim Dribbler at it best. Take the drive yourself and if cannot see the fields from main north road, I will happy suggest I am wrong. But you know I am right is the problem you have dribbles, so you have tried to side track from my actual response.

Caught out again Dribbler, just admit it. Have worked out who Lockyer is. Anyone reading this thread should reference any of the threads regarding Lockyer to see how much Dribble comes out of the Grim Dribblers mouth.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Yeah whatever you say Andrew Bolt wannabe. #-o
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Yeah whatever you say Andrew Bolt wannabe. #-o
Again ignore the post as you know you are wrong and a liar. Anyone reading this thread, do the research yourself. Google - Main North Road Adelaide Soccer or Main North Road Adelaide Rugby League and see who the Liar really is. :wink:

I can assure you that the Grim Dribbler is going to be the one who is red faced :oops:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Also folks if you google Andrew Bolt on Talking Footy you will come up with a DOG =D>
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Great response Liar :wink:
NRLCrap1 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:28 am

NRLCrap1 says: Crowds don't mean squat,
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

I have exposed you as the lying DOG that you are....I know Main North Road and Adelaide like the back of my hand and there are none of these so called rugby and wogball...oops Soccer ovals in these places u mention. Now shut up, sit or else as you know what happens to noisy DOGS. :rock:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Grim Reaper wrote:
I have exposed you as the lying DOG that you are....I know Main North Road and Adelaide like the back of my hand and there are none of these so called rugby and wogball...oops Soccer ovals in these places u mention. Now shut up, sit or else as you know what happens to noisy DOGS. :rock:
You must not know it as well as you make out. :wink:

I have seen it with my own eyes and below is the link, stop lying Grim Dribbler. I know you excel at looking stupid, but the proof is below, so you are only making yourself look even more stupid if you continue with this nonsense. :oops: :(/

I can assure that there is also a significant amount of soccer fields in comparising to AFL fields as well and yes on main north road. In fact some of the fields I am talking about are at the same location, 2 or 3 of them.

Again, here is the link for you to check out :wink:. There is even a map if you want to drop in and it clearly states:

Central Districts Rugby League Club
Centrals have moved to new grounds on the corner of Midway Road and Main North Road.

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page ... onID=69814
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Not at all surprised another throwball fans lies have been exposed. Well done Grim in exposing another liar on these boards.
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Beaussie wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
Not at all surprised another throwball fans lies have been exposed. Well done Grim in exposing another liar on these boards.
Take a look at the attached URL and read the whole thread dumbo, there is only one liar here and the Grim Dribbler has certainly been exposed. :roll:
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Oh dear, the little Bolt wannabe known as DOG just has no sense of direction. If you would read your original post in which you pretend to be a tour guide you state about using a Nav from the Airport to Edinburgh and count the number of imaginary ovals there are along Main North Road to Edinburgh...well little Bolty DOG unless you are referring to Midlura, Canberra or Sydney Airports to Edinburgh then you might see some of these silly ovals. However as you are most probably referring to Adelaide Airport then there are zilch, zero, bugger all, nothing ovals on the way to Edinburgh. The silly links you have posted up proves you are a moron. These ovals in Smithfield and Midway Road are AFTER Edinburgh and are nowhere in the vicinity numbskull DOG. It's a wonder you did not try and use Adelaide Oval as well as they have had the misfortune of hosting silly nrl games there to an empty house. #-o
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team:

Post by Dogs »

Grim Reaper wrote:
Oh dear, the little Bolt wannabe known as DOG just has no sense of direction. If you would read your original post in which you pretend to be a tour guide you state about using a Nav from the Airport to Edinburgh and count the number of imaginary ovals there are along Main North Road to Edinburgh...well little Bolty DOG unless you are referring to Midlura, Canberra or Sydney Airports to Edinburgh then you might see some of these silly ovals. However as you are most probably referring to Adelaide Airport then there are zilch, zero, bugger all, nothing ovals on the way to Edinburgh. The silly links you have posted up proves you are a moron. These ovals in Smithfield and Midway Road are AFTER Edinburgh and are nowhere in the vicinity numbskull DOG. It's a wonder you did not try and use Adelaide Oval as well as they have had the misfortune of hosting silly nrl games there to an empty house. #-o
:oops: :^o oh dear is right, you have been exposed as a liar. The whole piece here was about my observations going from Adelaide Airport to Taranki Road Edinburgh and seeing way more soccer fields than AFL fields. I stayed at Mawson Lakes, so I used Main North Road. If you know the area (there ain't much accommodation) or the road like the back of your hand as you have tried to lead people to believe, then you know full well I am right. Below prooves there are three lots of soccer fields on Main North Road, of which I would have past 2 of them on my way from Mawson Lakes to work at Edinburgh.

Given you are going into so much detail to try and make out I am wrong, I have done proper research this time Grim Lying Dribbler. Which is now your official name.

1) Try in googlemaps, I suggest you go on Satelite view to proove you see soccer fields from main North road
Malinya Drive, Salisbury Park, South Australia

2) Your bullshit in the thread is wrong as I was working at, Taranki Road Edinburgh. I stayed at Mawson Lakes, therefore used main north road all the time. So I certainly seen the Spruance Soccer fields at Elizabeth.

3) You are a liar when trying to suggest there are zero fields where I would have travelled. You have tried to twist my words to suit an arguement. One thing you are right about is I did not see the fields at smithfield, well done detective for pointing out there is more soccer fields on Main North Road in close distance that I did not see. I can admit I was wrong, however you only further supported my point that there appears to be more soccer fields than AFL. Either way I knew I saw two lots of soccer oval on Main North Road.

Lastly, there where other soccer fields on my travels. They were not on Main North Road though. Again, given the continued dribble is these threads, to my suprise there were allot more Soccer Field than AFL fields.
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

Time to put this rabid Mutt of a DOG down now :rock:
Dogs
Captain
Captain
Team: