We keep telling fumblers

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
azif
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Albury Thunder
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

We keep telling fumblers

Post by azif »

like we go on & on about what a sleazy disgusting sport you lot follow
run by snake oil & dodgy car salesmen

& here we go again
corrupt from the top down ... we are not surprised by these latest revelations

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-20 ... 3e0895fce2

the scale of the cover up is apparently ... astounding
from the AFL Chairman to the AFL CEO

laws broken left right & centre , mutliple breaches of WADA & ASADA code
This vile disgusting seedy sport needs to be de funded federally immediately.... Australian tax payer monies should not be used on this embarrassment of a sport [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-(
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: We keep telling fumblers

Post by Terry »

Biggest story of the year this one. And follows the lovely Swans girls who made 'poor decisions' and were charged with drug offences loolololololol!!!!! The poor prancing petals. They successfully covered this one up when Gilty was still in charge.

Todays drugs revelations goes to the heart of Fumble House. It's a systemic cover-up. It beggars belief the cover-up squad let this one slip through. I'd say Gilty didn't give The Big Dill the cover-up squads correct contact details when he left. Hence this has blown up big time.

Let's see how this one pans out!!!!
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:08 am
Biggest story of the year this one. And follows the lovely Swans girls who made 'poor decisions' and were charged with drug offences loolololololol!!!!! The poor prancing petals. They successfully covered this one up when Gilty was still in charge.

Todays drugs revelations goes to the heart of Fumble House. It's a systemic cover-up. It beggars belief the cover-up squad let this one slip through. I'd say Gilty didn't give The Big Dill the cover-up squads correct contact details when he left. Hence this has blown up big time.

Let's see how this one pans out!!!!
but these cultists will line up .... one after the other to minimise the seriousness of what has gone on here
but but but

this is the AFL in collusion with at least one club ( there'd be more ) , covering up drug taking on who knows what sort of scale

thats the governing body !! :shock:

shipping them out to a dodgy path lab to see if they could actually pass a drug test , & if if they couldn't because they were doped up to the eyeballs .... feign an injury that week to avoid detection 8-[

jesus christ
how sleazy
how slimy

young men with a problem & possibly eventually an addiction & how does this sport treat them ?
a systemic cover up so they don't attract unfavourable headlines that embarrass the sport

where is the duty of care to these young men ?
how could any parent look at this sport & think their sons & daughters should play it
disgusting [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-(
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

shonky car salesmen would be embarrassed by the AFL
this sport is a joke

an utter joke & thats being kind
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The Cover-up squad has finally kicked into action on this one. Apparently its all good and dandy. Fumblehouse knew all about it but it was only about player welfare lolololololololo. Nothing to do with brand protection.

The MOU with Police has been enacted. The compliant urgers in the media have been urged. Sookie Wookie for one is giving 'em the usual cover.

Its ON!!! Its ON bigtime. 101 of cover-ups is coming our way like a runaway steam train!!!!!!
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:01 pm
The Cover-up squad has finally kicked into action on this one. Apparently its all good and dandy. Fumblehouse knew all about it but it was only about player welfare lolololololololo. Nothing to do with brand protection.

The MOU with Police has been enacted. The compliant urgers in the media have been urged. Sookie Wookie for one is giving 'em the usual cover.

Its ON!!! Its ON bigtime. 101 of cover-ups is coming our way like a runaway steam train!!!!!!
yes , we're protecting our players don't ya know

8-[

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/

you're protecting yourselves you vile filth , no one else
you are hiding players from drug testing knowing full well they would fail them

your drug policies are among the most ludicrous in world sport

fans expecting to see their fave skinny little white twerp who likes nose candy ... won't because hes in an AFL safe house away from WADA testers
fans are told hes got a sore hammy

but hes actually floating around the ceiling high as a kite :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

fuck me
what a disgrace of sport
just a disgrace [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

They should be banned from all international competition.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 pm
Good to see ya taking it seriously pal. Lies and cover-ups about drug taking is now known and authorised by Fumble House. They actually admitted it. What a sport. You should be soooooo proud!!!!! Everything the critics of the mess have been saying over the years has been proven 100% correct.

The whole code from head office down runs on lies. Brand protection. And cover-ups. A stinking cesspit of a Australian sport.
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:26 pm
Good to see ya taking it seriously pal. Lies and cover-ups about drug taking is now known and authorised by Fumble House. They actually admitted it. What a sport. You should be soooooo proud!!!!! Everything the critics of the mess have been saying over the years has been proven 100% correct.

The whole code from head office down runs on lies. Brand protection. And cover-ups. A stinking cesspit of a Australian sport.
Reading the responses from all the brain washed deluded little fumbler fanboys on line is both hilarious & pathetic
in their cheerleader outfits with pom poms flaying around ,
but they're the reason their sports leaders get away with this type of flagrant disregard for the rules that all other sports follow , no one holds them to account & when you're a brain washed halfwit then you will believe what you're told , do what you're told & ask no questions ever .

a truly disgusting sport. [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-(
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

azif wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Reading the responses from all the brain washed deluded little fumbler fanboys on line is both hilarious & pathetic
but they're the reason their sports leaders get away with this type of flagrant disregard for the rules that all other sports follow , no one holds them to account & when you're a brain washed halfwit then you will believe what you're told , do what you're told & ask no questions ever .

I think the policy/practise as reported is flawed, but it has not broken any of the rules regarding performance enhancing drugs whether Australian or International.
It would appear that the “reporting” was between the player and the clubs doctor and the club doctors are not obligated to report a positive or a negative, in fact it maybe illegal to do so under confidentiality clauses. This is why the unavailability of the player is often reported as an injury, this is deceitful and perhaps unavailable would be more accurate although would be assumed to be an identifier.
My understanding that when a player has tested positive, other than game day, the are “unavailable” for the next game, which must affect their match payments, and put into some kind of rehab “course”.
How that could be kept quiet from the club, coach or other players is difficult to fathom.
I would think if a player is consistently unavailable they would be delisted or up for trade before to long.
That being said, would it pass the pub test, maybe not, but this is not about performance enhancing drugs.
Would anyone here like their private, albeit, illegal drug use made public by their employer?
It is interesting that the reporting was made under parliamentary privilege, from information provided by 3 disenchanted persons.

I would think a reasonable policy/practise is an affected player should be tested every week and suspended after a determined number of infractions.

I’m sure they will be much more movement on this, I would be surprised if the AFL was the only sport affected.
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

I think the policy/practise as reported is flawed, but it has not broken any of the rules regarding performance enhancing drugs whether Australian or International.
It would appear that the “reporting” was between the player and the clubs doctor and the club doctors are not obligated to report a positive or a negative, in fact it maybe illegal to do so under confidentiality clauses. This is why the unavailability of the player is often reported as an injury, this is deceitful and perhaps unavailable would be more accurate although would be assumed to be an identifier.
My understanding that when a player has tested positive, other than game day, the are “unavailable” for the next game, which must affect their match payments, and put into some kind of rehab “course”.
How that could be kept quiet from the club, coach or other players is difficult to fathom.
I would think if a player is consistently unavailable they would be delisted or up for trade before to long.
That being said, would it pass the pub test, maybe not, but this is not about performance enhancing drugs.
Would anyone here like their private, albeit, illegal drug use made public by their employer?
It is interesting that the reporting was made under parliamentary privilege, from information provided by 3 disenchanted persons.

I would think a reasonable policy/practise is an affected player should be tested every week and suspended after a determined number of infractions.

I’m sure they will be much more movement on this, I would be surprised if the AFL was the only sport affected.
so its quite ok that ...
the AFL having a sanctioned system of farming off its players who have benders every other day, sending them to path labs to see if they could in fact pass a drug test & if they can't , .. hide them.. & lie to the public about why they're not able to play that weekend ?

8-[

:-k

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

jesus
the delusion of fumblers is quite something to behold
what we have here is a sport thinking it can do what it likes with regard to drug use , thinking its above the law & above societies values generally regarding drug use

the AFL ... IS .. the only sport engaged in this type of sleazy car salesmen activities , their ludicrous drug policy the subject of ridicule for decades while other sports like the NRL's praised as the best there is

more then 100 players are currently in this system & their drug issues hidden from WADA & the public
it is a monumental cover up..
this practice lacks integrity & again exposes the AFL as manipulators of information , untrustworthy & shonky
what else is this disgusting organisation not coming clean about ? [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
This is just scratching the surface
Last edited by azif on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

azif wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

so its quite ok that ...
the AFL having a sanctioned system of farming off its players who have benders every other day, sending them to path labs to see if they could in fact pass a drug test & if they can't , .. hide them.. & lie to the public about why they're not able to play that weekend ?

8-[

jesus

more then 100 players are currently in this system & their drug issues hidden from WADA & the public
this practice lacks integrity & again exposes the AFL as manipulators of information , untrustworthy & shonky
what else is this disgusting organisation not coming clean about ? [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(
When did I say it was ok, making stuff up again?
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Quolls2019 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am
azif wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:27 am

so its quite ok that ...

8-[

jesus

When did I say it was ok, making stuff up again?
read your post again
you clearly think its ok , like most fanboy fumblers

what a disgusting sport & its fans are no better [-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-(
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

There are a lot issues with this post pal. Firstly, the drug of choice for AFL players is widely known to be cocaine. It is considered to have a performance enhancing effect when detected IN competition. As such it is prohibited by WADA. It is why Joel Smith was suspended. Note: cocaine can be taken OUT of competition but DETECTED IN competition with the sensitive tests conducted by SIA. I.E. it is still in the system. So you are wrong - cocaine is considered performance enhancing when detected IN competition.

Further: it has been revealed that the AFL effectively has 3 testing procedures. This was purposefully kept secret. One is run by SIA on game day. The 2nd is the AFL's illicit drug testing regime which has a 3 strikes policy. The 3rd is apparently run by club doctors and is wholly confidential - secret until now.

Important fact: No player has ever been struck out by a 2nd or 3rd AFL sanctioned positive test under the illicit drugs policy. Never. Not one. Ever. We now know why. The 3rd testing regime kicks in when a player is identified 'at risk'. It effectively protects him from sanctions. Some people call this a confidential 'medical model'. More cynical folk say it is a straight out cover-up. Brand protection where lies are told, secrets are kept and evasion is key. Sure sounds like Fumblehouse to me!!!
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 am

There are a lot issues with this post pal. Firstly, the drug of choice for AFL players is widely known to be cocaine. It is considered to have a performance enhancing effect when detected IN competition. As such it is prohibited by WADA. It is why Joel Smith was suspended. Note: cocaine can be taken OUT of competition but DETECTED IN competition with the sensitive tests conducted by SIA. I.E. it is still in the system. So you are wrong - cocaine is considered performance enhancing when detected IN competition.

Further: it has been revealed that the AFL effectively has 3 testing procedures. This was purposefully kept secret. One is run by SIA on game day. The 2nd is the AFL's illicit drug testing regime which has a 3 strikes policy. The 3rd is apparently run by club doctors and is wholly confidential - secret until now.

Important fact: No player has ever been struck out by a 2nd or 3rd AFL sanctioned positive test under the illicit drugs policy. Never. Not one. Ever. We now know why. The 3rd testing regime kicks in when a player is identified 'at risk'. It effectively protects him from sanctions. Some people call this a confidential 'medical model'. More cynical folk say it is a straight out cover-up. Brand protection where lies are told, secrets are kept and evasion is key. Sure sounds like Fumblehouse to me!!!
their 3 strikes drug policy was roundly howled down as ludicrous , now there is a covert system to ensure no one ever gets near 2 strikes , let alone 3

then watch these lying slimebags trot out some fuzzy wuzzy feel good propaganda piece about how positive drug tests in their sport are.....
down !! :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:

8-[

:hmm:

filthy lying scum :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
[-X [-X [-X [-( [-( [-(