GABBA Redevelopment

Australian Football news and discussion.
azif
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Albury Thunder
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Re: GABBA Redevelopment

Post by azif »

Beaussie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:54 am
Fred wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:05 am
Yeah - labour voter all my life but can’t vote for a Miles government - hoping a Teal option presents.

Decision has been widely panned. Clearly not thought out and reactionary. And to be clear - very few seeing it as an AFL /NRL thing. It’s simply just a very poor decision.

The simple question - and basic one : do you redevelop / build the new oval ground now (with added federal funds) or wait 10 years to go it (which Grave Grace has says will happen and an issue for future governments)).
Still don’t understand why the Premier would pay something like $500 million for a review, only to ignore the key recommendations.

the review cost
$1 mill you complete idiot

take your pissy fumbler pants off for 5 seconds embrace sense for once instead of your fumbleball agenda :cool:

great decision =D =D =D =D =D
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Review matters little now anyway, just more wasted taxpayer dollars with the Premier and the ALP looking like fools and a Queensland public even more determined to throw them out of government come election time later this year.

I still cannot believe a politician and party could be this stupid. Where was there any political gain in this embarrassing announcement, startling subsequent admissions and backtracking since?
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Beaussie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:18 am
Review matters little now anyway, just more wasted taxpayer dollars with the Premier and the ALP looking like fools and a Queensland public even more determined to throw them out of government come election time later this year.

I still cannot believe a politician and party could be this stupid. Where was there any political gain in this embarrassing announcement, startling subsequent admissions and backtracking since?
pissy fumblers :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

the legacy for rectangle sports venues to last for decades =D =D =D =D =D =D
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

azif wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:07 am
Fred wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:05 am
Yeah - labour voter all my life but can’t vote for a Miles government - hoping a Teal option presents.

Decision has been widely panned. Clearly not thought out and reactionary. And to be clear - very few seeing it as an AFL /NRL thing. It’s simply just a very poor decision.

The simple question - and basic one : do you redevelop / build the new oval ground now (with added federal funds) or wait 10 years to go it (which Grave Grace has says will happen and an issue for future governments)).
Still don’t understand why the Premier would pay something like $500 million for a review, only to ignore the key recommendations.

the review cost

take your pissy fumbler pants off for 5 seconds embrace sense for once instead of your fumbleball agenda :cool:

Reports I have read was that the re use cost $450 million ?
Veni, vidi, vici
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Fred wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:39 pm
azif wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:07 am

the review cost

Reports I have read was that the re use cost $450 million ?
reports written by pissy pants fumblers ?
the actual cost
about a million
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

My corrections - 450000 thousand
Veni, vidi, vici